🍥 𝔾𝕃 ℝ𝔼ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕄𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊 🐰

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 : peerless2cucumber

Finally I can let out everything I have stored since I was in class seventh, I want you all to know the beauty- the serendipity of loving Yuri, it's a sweet love, devoid of any bad feeling, a love so pure that even god would be jealous, okay now I am getting ahead of myself, but Yuri is a different feeling, so let's get started.

I would have started with Citrus because it was the first Yuri anime (if not the first anime) I watched but I don't want to traumatise anyone.

I will only give sweet, cute and romantic recommendations here, do comment if you want hot, spicy and dark ones too, cause I have read every type of Yuri (GL).

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

I HAVE READ A LOT BUT I WILL JUST MENTION A FEW, THESE ARE MANGA/MANHWA/MANHUA -

My food looks very good - It's very cute, the art is very beautiful, so I would totally recommend it, it's supernatural, story about werewolf and vampire, it's filled with humour too.

What if I signed a marriage contract with a princess - It is a cute one, an it is historical (kinda?) but still the main character isn't like- how can I marry a girl when I am a girl myself she takes it casually and is more like- I will do everything in my power to provide you everything as you're my wife now, it is a very cute GL.

Tamen de gushi - It feels like you're watching/reading a silent movie, but I am telling you that it's one of the best and it is really cute, the main lead is down bad for the female lead and does everything for her, it humour too, it has side BL too (actually other than the main couple every couple is a gay couple) and if you have read 19 days then I am telling you its art looks like that and it also gives the same vibe.

She is still cute today - I loved this so much, it has a boy who ships girl together and not in a creepy way, he is just like me and I am living for it, initially it started as a friendship but soon baby soon it will turn into something more, it's so good, story about a top and all rounder and a stupid but athletic girl (why have only BL with this trope, huh?)

The guy she was interested in wasn't a guy at all - We all have watched/read about BL where the male is misunderstood as a female so why not a GL as in Gender Bender type?

Whisper me a love song - An aromantic girl who doesn't know what's love says I love you to her idol but the idol falls in love with her?! And when the idol returns her feelings she was astound to know that the girl doesn't have romantic feelings for her, determined to make her fall in love with her, she is on a quest to make the girl hers, it has its own anime adaptation and the voice-over my god bless the voice artists for blessing me with such melodious voices.

Bloom into you - You can read the manga or the anime both are fine, the manga explores more than the anime offers though, it is one of the best Yuri (GL) in the history of GL. You should watch it, I was naive/stupid to start my Yuri journey with Citrus, I am giving you a better choice.

Mage and Demon queen - In this GL, the mage wants to pursue The demon queen, isn't it lovely? In BL the demon lord will be the one obsessively stalking the poor man but here? It is very cute and wholesome.

Handsome girl and Sheltered girl - You can start your Yuri journey from here too, it's finished and It doesn't have explicit scenes, it is nothing but pure love, The female lead doesn't care about the gender of the main lead because she is in love, so adorable !

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

ANIME -

Some cute and Wholesome GL anime would be :

Adachi and Shimamura - The tale is so pure, it has two parts in one they (only one girl) contemplates the closeness between the two girls and in the other she decides to be in a relationship, the anime finishes off with a cliffhanger though, I am expecting a third part if not then I will just be delulu and think that they got married after finishing school and adopted many cats ( Because the character(s) love cats)

Bloom into you ( Already mentioned above)

Citrus is a NO for your new GL journey unless you are a kinky person who has no problem seeing step sisters together, (I am kinky).

Whispered Words - Very cute and romantic love story. By the end nothing is specific if the two characters end up together but it's obvious that they do get together but if not I am a delulu person, in my opinion they are together and married and all I said before.

Sakura Trick - It is a cute anime, humourous in its own way, the friends (main characters) think that their friendship is drifting apart that's why they start to kiss?! But that's not all, the girl also think that the other girl is going to marry her and she will be like, "Tadaima!" And the other one would say, "Do you want to take a shower, eat the food, or eat me?" Like literally? Doesn't seem staight to me and the other characters are also lesbians, I didn't see any boys there, do tell me if you do. It is good if all you want to see is girls being cute and kiss each other every time they get.

Natsuzou Trap - I would rather have you not watch that, because well explicit and for the girls who are straight and never have watched Yuri it will be too much for you, and believe me you won't ever go back to Yuri ever so don't, but if you want to watch/read similar work from the same author it would be - I married my bestfriend to shut my parents up, it's cute and wholesome, the bestfriend had feelings for the other but she was straight? But in the end they got together so it's the end that matters (They weren't really together but they (the main character) tried to reciprocate her bestfriends' love. Though I didn't feel like the other girl was bestfriend of the protagonist, it was more like a kouhai and senpai relationship to be honest.

-------

Do tell me if you need more !

Vote and comment <3