Bloodmoon and eclipse have a fight

Requested by: HeroicRobot

"Would you just shut up for five minutes?!" Eclipse shouts at bloodmoon. Bm just stubbornly ignores his request

"Oh is the sun loosing his temper? Should we be scared?" Bloodmoon reply's mockingly

"Whats even the point with trying with you" Eclipse begins to walk off

Bloodmoon raises an eyebrow "Whats that supposed to mean?"

Eclipse scoffs and looks back at bloodmoon. "It means im just wasting my time trying to have a damn conversation with you!"

Bloodmoon just rolls his eyes "like we care..."

"Of course you dont care! All you do care about it getting blood!" Eclipse snaps

"Thats not- "I dont even know why I considered you two my brothers in the first place" eclipse stomps off after saying this leaving Bloodmoon standing there in shock

(This small section is a conversation between both blood twins. Just so you don't get confused-)

"He didn't mean that..right?" Bloodmoon looks down at his hands and sighs

"Don't worry about him. I still think your the best brother weather he does or not."

"But what if im not good enough? What if one day we just disappear and no one will notice?"

"That wont happen! Not again."

"What if sun is able to surprise attack us again?"

"We will be ready to rip him apart next time he shows his face"

Bm chuckles "yes his screams will be so enjoyable"

"Indeed they will. Now, want to go kill some hobos?"

"You know I do!"

Eclipse finishes making his sixteenth cup of coffee for the day and sits down on the couch. "what the hell was that about?" A deep voice enters the room along with the familiar tall figure of kc

Eclipse looks over at him and narrows his eyes "you were watching me?"

Kc sits down on the couch besides eclipse and sighs "of course I was. I have to keep an eye on my sons. Now, do tell me why you said that"

Eclipse rolls his eyes "which part exactly? You gotta be specific"

"The moment you started shouting at them. Or more specifically part where you said something about not considering them you're brothers."

Eclipses frown deepens "I might have lost a bit of control okay?"

Kc hesitantly puts a hand on eclipses shoulder "then the least you could do is apologize. He seemed hurt by your words"

Eclipse looks over at kc, now beginning to feel slightly guilty "I guess I should check on them.." he gets off the couch and puts his already empty cup in the trash.

"Thank you" kc gives a slight smile

Eclipse glares back at him "for the record, its not because you told me to. Dont get any ideas"

Kc chuckles "im aware. Just good to see you for once showing some empathy."

After searching the whole house for bm eclipse isnt able to find him. Eclipse asks the others if they had seen him recently but all of them said no. Eclipse begins getting more and more concerned as the days went by and bloodmoon still hadn't shown up a week later.

Now, the last place eclipse had checked was the daycare and so that's exactly what he decided to do.

As eclipse walks into the daycare he immediately spots moon near the front desk.

Moon notices the doors open "sorry but the daycare is clo-" moon realizes its eclipse and raises an eyebrow "oh. What do you want now eclipse?"

"Look im just gonna cut to the chase. Have you seen bloodmoon the past few days?" Eclipse asks, trying to seem calm.

"Why should I answer that?" Moon responds

"If you dont I could ask ruin for some bombs to blow up the daycare again." He says in a threatening tone

Moon crosses his arms "I found him near the daycare. He wasn't exactly in the best condition and was unconscious." Moon explains

Eclipses eyes widen as he hears this and his hand form into fists "where are they"

Moons surprised eclipse actually seems to have a reaction to this information "sense when did you start caring about someone other than yourself?"

Eclipse grits his teeth "I wont ask you again. Where.Is.he"

Clearly eclipse was pissed off even more than he usually is and moon can tell he is serious. "I locked them in a storage room under the theater."

"Good job, was that so hard?"

"Oh fuck off would you?"

"Yknow you can never get rid of me."

Eclipse walks off hurriedly to save bloodmoon from whatever he got himself into.

GORE WARNING

After exiting the main daycare eclipse finds the storage room moon was talking about. Eclipse opens the doors and walks inside the dimly lit storage closet. There he was, tied to a chair in the corner of the room

Eclipse rushed over to bm after seeing their current state. One of his eyes seems to have been clawed out of the socket leaving only oil and a few visible wires. A large part of his face also had scrach marks along with several holes in his clothing. Their shoulder seems to be barely attached and it was clearly no longer functional.

Eclipse hurriedly unties bloodmoon and begins shaking him. "Bloodmoon?! Please tell me your still there!"

Bloodmoon slowly begins to turn on. His single eye opens and he looks almost traumatized as he quickly darts his eye around the room. "W-what...where are we?" Bloodmoon asks

Eclipse breathes a sigh of relief seeing bm at least functioning. "My question's first. What the fuck happened to you?!" Eclipse sounds upset but it doesn't seem to be towards bloodmoon.

"Some robots got a jump on us! We weren't prepared and they outnumbered us!" Bloodmoon says angrily though he winces when all the pain in his body starts to hit him.

"They tortured us and left us to bleed out!" The other one says

Eclipse is beyond pissed at this point "who?!"

"We dont know! They seemed to be some sort of endoskeletons but we didn't get a good enough look at them."

"Tsk..I will look into it later. For now we need to get you fixed up."

"I thought you didn't care for us. Why are you suddenly being "nice"" bloodmoon questions him

Eclipse sighs "look..I said some things I didn't mean. I was angry thats all"

Bloodmoon grins although not enough for eclipse to see "really?"

"Hmh..I guess I will admit I do care for you two. Dont think im going soft on ya or anything though." Eclipse chuckles.

"Now, can you stand?" Eclipse asks him as he holds out a hand

After attempting to stand bloodmoon only falls over after his system finally fails. That was when the realization hit eclipse that he would now have to drag bloodmoon all the way back to the base.

"WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?!" Eclipse shouts as he begins pulling bloodmoon along

1155 words