II: emotions.

╔════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ════════╗❝ ᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪᗴᗩᗪ TO ՏO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ  ❞╚════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ════════╝

❝ ᗩᑎᘜᗴᖇ ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪᗴᗩᗪ TO ՏO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ  ❞
╚════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ════════╝

Chatter was heard downstairs, as the child got off their bed, if you can even call it that. It was just a worn out mattress with dirty bedsheets on the floor. Nothing much.

They slowly walk out of their room and down the flight of stairs, they went as quietly as they could to the kitchen. When they entered, they were greeted by the dog still laying on the cold hard floor, obviously suffering.

"Don't worry, pup.. we'll get out of here.. we'll be safe soon.", they reassured the dog who couldn't under them and patted the animal. They continued on their mission and headed for the kitchen counter. They know what they're gonna do was sinful, but the one who caused their suffering was more to blame.

They got the stool from before and placed it near the counter and stood on it. They searched for something and then grabbed it, holding it near them. Their face held no emotion,but their eyes was full of hate. They then got down from the counter and walked directly to the noise in the living room. They could hear weird sounds, that sounded like lips smacking each other.

The light from the tv helped them from seeing where they're going because the couple decided to turn off the lights for some reason. When they got close enough to the couch where the couple was in, they could hear sounds that completely ruined their innocence (not the first time tho), they used this as a sign to go further as they were distracted. They approach the front of the couch and they saw their mother naked, and their boyfriend half undressed, their pants still up.

They were disgusted, they wanted this to end already and so they spoke up.

"You took what was mine, and now I'm taking yours.", and before the couple could react they felt sharp pains on both their abdomens. Blood was everywhere as their mother screeched in pain.

"You bitch!", their mother tried to grab them to no avail as she was underneath her agonized boyfriend. They tried to hit the child but they were only met with more pain as they kept stabbing and stabbing, each slice was full of hatred and anger.

They couldn't hear anything, only a loud ringing in their ears. And then it was all black, with splotches of red here and there.

╔══════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ══════╗
❝IT ᕼᑌᖇTՏ TO ᗷOTTᒪᗴ IT ᑌᑭ❞ ╚══════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ══════╝

A few hours after the tragic event, the child awoke from their coma and looked around the room. Almost every corner of the room was filled with blood. Near the couch was the body of his now deceased 'mother' and her boyfriend. They didn't feel any guilt of shame; they only felt relief and freedom. It was finally over, no one was there to criticize and bully them anymore. They were finally safe from the abuse they went through for 3 years.

They then remembered what the original objective was;to get his mother's necklace back.

They quickly rushed towards the bodies, stepping on the man's limbs to get to the woman. They grabbed her head and lulled it to the side, where their mother's necklace was sat on the woman's neck, looking pretty even with blood covering half of it.

They pulled it to their chest and hugged it tightly, they were never parting with it ever again. It was the most precious thing that was left by their mother. "Oh mom.. I'm sorry for letting that evil woman get a hold of you.. i promise I'll be the only one to touch you." And as the realization of killing not one but two people finally settled in, they cried hard. They haven't cried like this for so long, because whenever they did it was like trying to milk a cow with no more milk to give.

As they cried, they could hear the soft whines of the dog they had promised to give freedom to. They stood up from their spot and walked to the kitchen, still clutching the necklace.

"We're..finally free..", they embraced the dog gently reminding themself to mind the wound on it. The dog licked the child's crying face and they giggled. They then stood up, and approached the chains that blinded the dog, the chains that stopped the dog from being a dog. But as they approached, they didn't see the rag that they used from before and slipped on it.

"Shit-!", the swear was unexpected as they fall on their ass, letting go of the necklace they were holding. And as if in slow motion, they watch as the amethyst breaks in half on the ground due to impact. They rushed to get up and retrieve the necklace but unfortunately it was in bad shape.

"No..no no no no...", they panicked and was about to cry until they saw something sparkle under the dim light. They sniffed and picked up the mentioned object.

It was two red earrings that has polka dots,like a ladybug would have, and a black ring with a symbol of a cat's paw on it.

"Are these mom's?.." the child asked themselves unsure it it was their mother's belongings, but they came from the broken necklace so they assumed it was. Due to interest, the child wore the two accessories in awe, it fit them very nicely. The earrings was clip on so they had no problems wearing it.

Just then, out of nowhere the earrings and rings vibrated and then emitted a soft light. Something bright shot out of the two accessories and placed itself infront of them. Due to human instincts, they backed up from it and covered their face for safety,fearing the worst.

They then heard a soft high pitched voice, that they do not recognize.
"Ohhh it's so nice to be out again!", a feminine voice spoke.

╔═════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════════╗
ՏO ᒪᗴT IT ᗩᒪᒪ ᘜO,YOᑌ ᗪᗴՏᗴᖇᐯᗴ IT
╚═════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════════

╔═════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════════╗❝ՏO ᒪᗴT IT ᗩᒪᒪ ᘜO,YOᑌ ᗪᗴՏᗴᖇᐯᗴ IT❞╚═════════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════════╝