Chapter 26 Make out

Shubh wakes up And cover piya with the blanket and he wash his face and went towards the kitchen to make some tea for themselves...

And piya came towards her

Shubh : Good morning butterfly

And kissed her forehead...

Piya : good morning Jaan

Piya came and sat on the kitchen platform.. and looking shubh continuously like her eyes only admiring him....

Shubh touched her thighs...you ok butterfly?

Piya smiles and answers yes...

They were looking in each other eyes, their lips were wet and they were just taking breath heavily...

Shubh turn off the stove and went towards her

Cupped his hand on her cheeks and kissed her hard and rough ..she running her hand on shubh's hair and started kissing him more hard.....

Shubh carry her in his arms and they both were kissing each other

Shubh seat on the couch taking piya

Piya is sitting on his thighs...

Piya : Fuck... Your dick is touching my pussy hmm fuck

Shubh make her seat more perfectly and make her hump on his dick

Piya moaning mess : fuck yes ahhh fuck it's so fucking hard shubh... Ahhh

Shubh again start kissing her more harder and holding her ass and moving on his dick

Piya is moaning in a kiss hmm... Hmm... hmmm yess

Shubh kiss on her neck and take out her tshirt and kissed on her left boob and give a mark on her boob... Piya moan loud hard....

She went down kiss her tummy and take out her his tshirt...

Piya took out her pants and slept on the couch...and shubh took out her pants and landed on her and started kissing her harder....and Piya's hand playing with shubh's dick...

Shubh slapped her dick on piya's pussy and entered the whole dick in one go and it was so hard that it made piya's moan even harder...

Ahhh fuck yes subu yes ahhh fuck me... Fuck u own such a big dick...fuck fuck fuck yess ahh oh my pussy... Fuck me.....

And shubh changed their position and make piya Seat on his lap

Piya adjusted the dick on his lap and she started bouncing on her hard...and shubh playing with her boobs and kissing and sucking her nipples...

And piya moans out loud...

Yes I'm cumming yes I'm cumming and she cum on shubh's dick......

And shubh makes her sit on her knee and shubh jerk a little and cum on her boobs...