Episode 1, Part 1: the Girl With Eyes of Blue

Cassius
Beep, beep, beep, beep. This was the first sound I heard when I woke up. Beep, beep, beep, beep. It rang through my room as I let out a groan, turning on my side as I rolled onto my side then grabbed one half of my pillow and folded it over my head, covering my ears as I screwed my eyes shut and tried to get back to sleep. The sound of the alarm clock was still going though and even though the sound of it was muffled by my pillow it wasn't enough. I let out a groan as I let go of the pillow, causing it to spring free from the side of my head like a loaded spring.
I sat up, reaching for the digital alarm clock on my bedside table and hit the "Sleep" button, causing it to go silent before grabbing a woven bracelet that lay next to it and slipping it onto my wrist. I then swung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up, taking a moment to stretch before I walked round my bed to the wardrobe: my room was small, with enough space for a wardrobe, a desk with a computer and my bed. Directly opposite the bed was a window with the black curtains firmly drawn shut but a slight hint of sunlight was able to peak around the edges, slightly illuminating the room in light. The wall was covered in a mural of space, stars, dust clouds and galaxies decorated the surface and two posters hung in frames: one depicting a man dressed in dark blue riding a red bike with a large white bipedal dragon soaring above him as the bike barrels down a race track.
The other poster depicted two men sitting in a round glass sphere with iron struts with blue lights. One of them had dark red hair in a star formation with five yellow lightning bolt shaped strands hanging in front of his face, the other man was taller, with flat dark brown hair and in between them was a table with a holographic projector showing a planet with hexagonal grids and outside the sphere was the vastness of space with the Earth looming behind them, fighting outside of the sphere were two beings: a magician in purple wielding a green staff and a large bluish white dragon.
I pulled open my wardrobe door and reached inside, pulling out a green hoodie, teal blazer, matching trousers and a white oxford shirt as I did so before changing into them. As I finished buttoning up my shirt, I heard something vibrate behind me and when I turned my head to look over my shoulder, I saw my phone light up from where it lay on my desk and begin to vibrate every five seconds.
I turned towards my desk and walked over, scooping up my phone and checking the lockscreen where it displayed a picture of me with two other people; one male and one female, all hugging in front of my dad's game shop with a woven bracelet on one of our wrists. I felt a small smile begin to curve up on my face as I swiped up on the touch screen and went to my most recent messages.

H4: r u awake yet? Blake and me r at the bus stp w8ing 4 u.

I quickly topped out a response then slipped my phone into my pocket before heading to the door of my room, pushing it open and stepping onto the blue carpet floor of the landing. The walls were covered in royal blue wallpaper with a dark brown skirting board on the lower half, a bunch of pictures hung on the upper half, three other doors lined the wall to my right, just above the skirting board and to my left was a railing and to my left at the opposite end was a staircase that led downstairs.
As I made my way across the landing and began descending the stairs, the wooden boards creaking under my weight with each step. I reached the second to last step and then leapt off of it, landing on the fuzzy blue carpet floor just below me before I started making my way down the hallway and into the kitchen.
There was a small table to my left with four chairs around it, a fridge in front of me and a larder cupboard, C shaped row of counter-tops, sink, oven, dish-washing machine, clothes-washing machine, dryer, cutlery draws and wall-mounted cabinets to my right. I noticed a piece of paper stuck to the front of the fridge, so I walked up to it and pulled it off the fridge then read it.

Hey sweetie, had to pop out for a bit, your breakfast is in the fridge-Mom<3

I pulled open the fridge and looked inside, spotting a ham and cheese sandwich wrapped in tin-foil. I grabbed it then went back into the hallway, grabbing my trainers from the shoe rack and carried them towards the front door, where I spotted my backpack leaning against the wall next to the door. I picked it up, slinging it over my shoulder as I put on my trainers. Once I was done, I picked up my keys from where they hung on the key-wrack and used them to unlock the front door, pulling it open to reveal the bustling urban environment of Plato City.
I stepped through the open door and into the concrete jungle of the city, shutting it behind me and locking it before adjusting my backpack and then setting off down the street.