𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 - 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙊𝙑'𝙨

Sighing out, I lean back in my car seat and pull out my phone

Sighing out, I lean back in my car seat and pull out my phone. Justice is suppose to be here but she's nowhere to be found. I take a moment to savor the tranquility that surrounds me, the stillness broken only by the distant hum of traffic.

As I recline further into the plush car seat, I feel a sense of relief wash over me. The weight of the day's responsibilities slowly dissipates, replaced by a newfound sense of freedom. With each exhale, I release the tension that had been building within me, allowing my body to sink deeper into the comfort of the seat.

My fingers dance across the smooth surface of my phone, a familiar rhythm that brings a sense of familiarity and connection. I unlock the screen, the soft glow illuminating my face, and I find myself lost in a sea of notifications and messages. Yet, amidst the digital chaos, there is still no sign of Justice.

"BOO"

My gaze shifts lazily towards my younger sister, who is wearing a revealing black bikini that barely conceals her body. As boys pass by, they can't help but stop and stare at her ass, only to quickly avert their eyes when they meet mine.

Everyone knows not to fuck with Spain's biggest billionaire, and it's common knowledge that crossing paths with me is a grave mistake, especially considering I own half of the country. I've dedicated my life to building this empire and establishing myself as the king, killing any and everything in my way. The Mafia world is a dangerous one especially for Justice. Regrettably, Justice remains oblivious to this fact, captivated by the opulence I've carefully crafted around her, making her believe she is a princess.

"Change" Confused by my comment, she looks at me with a mix of surprise and anger. Her eyebrows furrow as she tries to comprehend the meaning behind my words. Sensing her confusion, I decide to elaborate on my statement "Fucking change" I repeat, this time with a threatening smile. She stomps her foot and whines.

I love Justice but sometimes she can be a brat.

"Justice Angel Basu I said change you are not wearing that...here" She crosses her arms over her chest only pushing my point up furthermore.

With a swift motion, I rise to my feet as she stands her ground, glaring through my head "Sister or not, I will throw you over my knee and..." She waves her hands in the air "Fine" She says, her face turning pink from embarrassment as she walks to the trunk of the car and pulling out an oversized pink shirt with a cartoon cat on it.

I did it once I'll do it again.

"Where is Mateo?" I ask as she walks back to the front of the car, joining me again. She shrugs as her phone rings. She opens it her mouth parting into an "O" shape as she types something into her phone. 

She brushes a strand of hair behind her ear before showing me her screen.