Doubts & Fight

Characters, music, arts, videos aren't belong me. They belong there owners. Hope you enjoy.

Brothers Demons- Sparda and Laevataininn have received a mission from the demon king Mundus - Scouting the Human World and Destroying the defenders of this World.

Opening song

Living among people, the brothers found many amazing things. Sparda was lo9mostly partly right, and he tried to stick to the side of the people. He wanted to protect the world so that it would not fall at the hands of his mad lord Mundus . At the same time, Laevatain was susceptible to doubts, but he was still skeptical of man because he saw them in a different direction. He understood that humans, like demons, acted out of their own desires. They could be capable of both nobility and meanness.

Laevatainn pov..
They were now in the square and looking at the city they visited most often. Now there was some kind of celebration in the city.. think the town was called Redgrave.

Sparda watched as the families rejoiced

Sparda watched as the families rejoiced. The way life and joy reigned in the place. I was looking at the same thing, but I felt that it was time for us to talk

"Let's go," I said, patting my brother on the shoulder. He understood that I wanted to leave. We both went out of town. I noticed that Sparda was looking at the city and a little... Smiled? This bothered me and decided to ask him what he was thinking.

"What are you thinking about , brother?!" - I asked.

"I think...  why... Why don't we leave the world to the humans?!" he replied to me, surprising me with the occasion.

"Why did such a thought occur to you, brother?!" - I decided to ask why such a thought had come to him

As I waited for my brother to answer, I heard someone calling us from behind, and when I turned around, I saw several people with guns. Looks like they wanted to rob us. Ha... This is their last mistake.

"So white-heads, ... I see you have excellent swords. So, let's put it this way.. You'll give us the swords and sacks, and we'll let you go?!"- one of them threatened. They were coming closer, and I decided to ask brother after the fight

I decided not to answer them and started chopping down one by one.