Scene 3 : the start

"Johnathan? Where's will?"

"Johnathan? Where's will?"⃠

Joyce byers | 1938 | Nov. 6
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

I wake up in a rush, I didn't see Will come back home yet so I figured he must've went to sleep before I came home.

I go to the kitchen and see Johnathan cooking. "Johnathan? Have you seen will?" I asked, he should've been up by now. He's gonna be late.

"Uh, have you checked his room?" I walk to Wills room and opens the door. "Will?" I don't see him in his room, I go back to Johnathan. "Johnathan? Where's will?" I start to get worried, where did he go?

"He's not in his room?" I shake my head. "No he's not there." Johnathan turns around to face me. "Maybe he stayed at the Wheelers house." I go to the phone and dial the wheelers number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

The phone answers, "hello?" I hear Karen on the other side. "Uh, hello? Karen? Uh listen my son isn't home." I start to hear talking in the background while on the phone.

"Is that will?" I ask with a little hope that he just stayed at the wheelers. "Oh, no he's not here." I get more worried of Will.

"U-uhm, when did he leave?" Will doesn't usually act like this."Uh... He left at around 8:00. Why?" I'm scared now, he said he was just gonna be a Mikes for the night.

"Uh ok thank you." I hand up the phone and put it back. "You didn't see Will, Johnathan?" he looks at me again. "No, I was working" I walk over to him. "Seriously? Johnathan we talked about this. You can be working while I'm working!"

I go outside and I go in the car, I start driving to the police station to talk about my son. I can't find him. I don't know where he could even be!

𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...

I arrive at the police station. I go to the lady at the front. "I need to talk to Hopper." Luckily he was actually available to see me.

I walk into his office and he was sitting in his chair. "My son is missing" I start off strong, Hopper puts the cigarette he was holding off of his mouth to respond.

"What do you mean?"i quickly respond back to him. "My son is missing! I cant find him! He's nowhere to be seen!" I slam my hands on the table to get his attention.

"Ok, ok calm down. Do you know if he's gone anywhere?" I put my hands off the table and Hopper takes another hit from the cigarette.

He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and puts it out. "Well he was going to his friend's house to hang out. By the time i called today, they said they haven't seen him. That he left at around 8."