Year 1. 0.5| The Baby on the doorstep

It was a quite night in London. The Streets were empty, the lights were out and everyone was asleep. Well almost everyone. In a big house at the end of the street were still the lights on. In the house lived a family of four. A Husband, a Wife and two daughters. But it wasn't a normal family. This Family were Wizards and Witches. The Wife, Doreen Motz ne Gottschalk, was sitting in the Kitchen holding her 1 year old baby. Her baby had fiery Red hair and freckels. If the Baby would open her eyes, you would be greeted with a mix out of Emeralds and Moonstones. Doreen rocked the Baby and smiled.

Until there was a knoch on the door. With her baby in hand Doreen walked to the door. Her wand in Hand. It was Midnight and Halloween. No one would go trick or treating at this hour. She slowly opend the door and pointed at the Intruder, but there was no one.
" Huh, weird." She was about to close the door, when she heard a cry. She looked down and saw a little baby with lighting scar on her forhead." OH you pour thing!" Doreen gasped and picked up the Baby. The Baby had fiery Red hair, like her own. She noticed the letter on the ground and used her wand to levetait the letter and brought both inside.

Doreen placed her own daughter in her crib and brought the second baby and the letter to the Living Room. Were her Husband, Christian Motz, was lying on the couch reading the News paper. " Honey, we have to talk! Now!" Doreen said to her Husband. He looked up. " What is it dar- oh!" Christian noticed the baby in her arms and letter in hand. Christian took the baby out of his Wifes arms and rocked it gently. Doreen opend the letter and began to read it.

The contents of the letter included The news and circumstances of the death of Lily and James Potter and the Adoption papers for the baby girl. The Potters are-or were close friends of Doreen and Christian. Doreen put the letter down and holds her hand over her mouth. Tears running down her cheeks.

" Lily-and Ja-James are........gone. Their dead! Oh poor Rosalie! You poor thing!" Doreen sobs. Christian looked at the baby, Rosalie, in his arms. And then at the Adoption Papers. " Were adopting her!" He decided. Doreen whiped away her tears and nodded.

The Next day, a three year old girl, with brown hair and brown eyes ran into the Kitchen and was suprised too see TWO Babys instead of one. " Mommy, Daddy, Who's that?" She asked. " This Johanna, is your new little sister Rosalie. Come on say hi!" Johanna looked at the Baby and smiled. " TWO LITTLE SISTERS!" Johanna exclaimed brightly. Doreen and Christian laughed and the two Babys also laughed and tangled their little hands together.

The Motz Family had a new family Member.

Rosalie Lily Potter.