I love Christmas balls

Adam's: POV

"I love Christmas balls." said Emily. "Me too." replied Katherine. "This will be a wonderful night." I said with a smile on my face.

Mom picked up Emily in her arms and danced around. "Oh, grandma." she laughed happily. "My dear Emily." said Olivia. I held Luna in her arms and she laughed happily. "My dear Luna." she said and placed a kiss on her head.

***

Addy's: POV

"It's snowing." I said happily. "Come." replied Emily and took my hand. I was so happy. I love my family so much.

We out to the garden and built a snowman

We out to the garden and built a snowman. We had snowballs war too. I lay down in the snow and made a snow angel. Emily smiled happily at me. Pretty Kitty threw a snowball at me and I laughed.

***

Katherine's: POV

"Everyone, meet my boyfriend William." I said. He waved. "It's nice to meet you all. Kat has talked so much about you." he replied. "Take good care of my daughter." said Adam. "Of course, I love her with all my heart. I'd never break her heart or hurt her." he replied. "I'm glad to hear that." said Aiden.

"My dad can be a little overprotctive." I replied. "Completely understandable. " said Will. "I'm glad you two found each other." replied Jack and I smiled. "Thank you." I said.

I love Katherine and William

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert