Chapter Nineteen, She Bids Adieu

Author's note: Hiiiii! Last chapter ya'll! Hope you liked this book and please tell me if you would like to see more of my writing in the future!!! Bye for now!

---

"Ah yes, classic, the villain shows up just when things get fun. This always happens in storybooks."  Wanda thought as she grabbed onto Ryan's hand.

"Cecilia...What are you doing here?" Cory said, with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, I just came to check on the ex-queen and the princess, why do you ask?" Queen Cecilia sighed, as she fidgeted with something on her finger. It looked like a ring but it was bright hot pink--not something most people would expect a queen to wear or even have. Sus...

"Well, we're fine sister so please, leave." Isabelle stepped in front of Pam and told Cecilia.

"See that's where you're the wrong one young sister, one of your cyborg's friends is coming for you all....being mind-controlled and all she doesn't really have much of a choice, such a shame."

"W-What do you mean mind-controlled?!" Pam yelled at Cecilia, softly pushing Isabelle out of her way. She wanted to know what, why, who-- even when this all happened.

"Girl, don't yell at me. I'm your queen and you will do as I say without backtalk. You should tell your friend Wanda over there that same thing or she'll end up in the dungeon-like last time." Cecilia raised her voice a tad.

"I'm not asking again!! What the heck do you mean by mind-controlled?!?" Pam yelled again.

All of a sudden they could hear someone running coming from behind Cecilia. It sounded like the person was running for their life.

Then, when he person got to the queen and stood right next to her, they all knew it.

It was a face Pam had known all her life.

"She meant mind-controlled idiot." Betsy snarled.