message

Eric's view

I'm sitting in my office thinking when someone knocks on my door. Who else could it be but my father. He looked happy and it didn't seem like he was up to anything

.
"Yes, father, what do you need?" I asked because it rarely happened that he came to my office." Hello son, I have good news for you" he smiled and I realized that he had done something.
"what happened father" I asked again. "I found you a wife, you'll see her on Wednesday" I couldn't believe what he just said. You found me a wife ??"I had to make sure I heard well." Don't play dumb and yes I found you a wife her name is Eli she is well behaved and we also need to unite our families” I nod.

After a while he leaves and I go back to work, but it doesn't work because I keep thinking about my future wife. I've heard about her before but no one has ever seen her, probably her father keeps her at home. I decided to find some information about her, but nothing or a photo. Weird. That he would really keep her at home.

Suddenly someone burst into my office and it was my sister Amélie. She probably already found out. Before I knew it she was hugging me. So I gave it back to her. When she let me go I saw that she was crying. I wiped away a tear that was running down her face.” Don't worry everything will turn out well" I said with a smile. "What if not. What if she is angry with us" she said while wiping her tears. "If she was bad, I would throw her out after the wedding, so don't worry, I'll protect you" I smiled and she did too and hugged me.

It was already Tuesday and my father and I flew to London. When we arrived, it was already 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday. While I was recovering, my father called my fiancee's father to say that we are here and can we come and he agreed.