1. Isabella💋

"You're coming?" I shouted from downstairs to my best friend,Amelia, who was on the second floor in her room and still getting ready ,even though we're late to our first day of school.

" Yeah,here I am." Amelia was coming from upstairs in a short skirt and open top, which made my mouth open. I would like her to wear that anywhere, but not at school! "Eww, what are you wearing?" She looked at me up and down and made a disgusted face. "Is that a school uniform? Are you joking?"
"No, are you joking?" Like a good student, I wear the school uniform. It's not that bad because it's a tight-fitting uniform, a skirt above the knees, a white shirt with the school logo in the corner, and a jacket on top. I really loved it. "You know that you can get suspension for no-uniform?"

"I don't give a fuck!" Amelia smiled, and I saw her red lipstick. "Besides, I-"
I interrupted her, "Go change and remove your lipstick, please." To my surprise, she didn't argue with me; instead, she just went upstairs to change.

In ten minutes, I see Amelia again, but right now she looks less like a whore. The uniform looks so good on her; it shows all her curves. Without lipstick, her big lips look more attractive and natural. She has black liner under her eyes, which makes her green eyes brighter. God, she's gorgeous!

Me and Amelia met this year in the summer at the beach. I was playing volleyball with my dad when I accidentally threw the ball into Amelia's face. When I was taking the ball back from her, we started talking, and like that, we became friends. She suggested to me this private school where we are going right now. This will be my first year in German school because all my seventeen years I was living and studying in Italy. We moved to Germany because of family business. For now, I like being here, but there is a small problem with not knowing the language. But I hope soon I'm going to learn it and communicate easily with people.

Taking Amelia by her hand, we leave the house. Outside, my driver is already waiting for us; he opens the door of a new black Mercedes, and Amelia and I climb inside. I am from a rich and very good family. I'm the only child, so I get all the love and attention, and I love it. From an early age, mom and dad taught me how to be independent and always be kind to all people. I always studied well, and I really want to finish school with excellent grades so that in the future I can open my own business.

"Hey, did I tell you that Tom and Bill Kaulitz are studying in our school? And if you're lucky you can be in the same class with them" Amelia turns to me with those words while I just sit with open mouth in shock. I love Tokio Hotel , they're my favorite group. I knew I could meet them in Germany but I did not except me being with them in the same school, plus I can be in the same class with them!!

Amelia is not excited as I am because she doesn't like Tokio Hotel. She's more interested in 'the neighborhood' or 'Chase Atlantic'. But that doesn't matter. What's matter is that I'm gonna study in the same school as Tom and Bill Kaulitz. WHAT THE F- I don't say inappropriate words but right now it's allowed so- FUCK!!

"Are you serious right now? Couldn't you tell me this earlier?" I quickly opened my black bag and took out a small mirror from there on which my cat's paw was drawn. This mirror was given to me by my ex-boyfriend for a Valentine's Day whom I dated for 4 years, we broke up because he cheated on me more than once. Since then I don't trust guys and just focused on my studies. But I can't throw away this mirror because the paw of my dead cat that is painted on the mirror is very important to me.

Also, i took out my cosmetic bag and started fixing my strawberry makeup which is not seemed that much. I hate doing some difficult makeup which closes all your face, but i prefer doing it to some parties. I don't go to parties often but sometimes i can go and party. I started fixing my lips with light brown lipliner and adding lip tint. I don't have eyeliner and i just add a little Vaseline to my long natural lashes. Adding little more blush and lipgloss, i turn to Amelia and smile with my big smile.

"Do i look good?" She smiles and brushes her hand through my hair, straightening my hair.
"Perfect! All my boys will there eyes on you! Maybe you gonna find yourself a perfect German guy"she winked and I rolled my eyes on her last sentence because i do love attention from boys but she knows that i don't trust boys right now and more important i don't want any relationship with them.

The rest of the road we were silent, listening to music. When i saw my school, i started bitting my lower lip, Amelia saw it and took my arm squeezing it. I looked at her and smiled. "Everything gonna be okay" she whispered and we left the car.

The school is huge with big garden and with basketball stage. The school looks like a castle. Inside it looks more like school without something special. Basic black lockers for each student and some boards on the walls with rules and some works by students. Boys and some girls were smiling at me and giving a five, except for a group of girls and two girlfriends who were side-eyeing me. Envy eats them up.

Girl and boy run into Amelia and hug her tight, how i understand its her friends which she was talking about.
"Uh, so Isa this is my friends" she pointed to red-head girl "this is Jules but we all call her Red cause of her hair color" Jules hugged me with big smile on her face. "Jules, this is Isabella but i call her Isa" i smiled back at Jules.
Amelia pointed to the tall guy with piercing on his eyebrow "his name is Josh" i smiled at Josh, "and he is taken by Jules, she will rip off your hair if you flirt with him" she whispered to my ear and my smile dropped. Josh is kinda cute guy but not my type.

"Okay, now can you take me to my class" i looked at my schedule in my phone "it's English class, on second floor, 214 door"
"Sure, but Isa, three of us are not in the same class with you. We have different schedule with you" Amelia looked at me with her big green eyes and i laughed.
"It's okay, don't worry im gonna find myself friends in class" i said, and we all four went to second floor.
———————————————————————-

Entering my class, there was no one which is good and i can choose myself good place. The room was big, each table was for two students but the back seats were connected for 5-6 people. I decided to sit in the front, like in the second desk on the left side so i could see and hear teacher well. Sitting on the chair which was in my surprise very comfortable, i put my bag on the desk and took out copybook with pencil case.

My copybook is an A4 copybook with some roses printed on it. I opened it and wrote the date 28 August. While i was decorating the copybook, students were already filling the room. After some minutes the room was full but there was one sit empty near me, i didn't give attention to it and looked at the teacher. She was a 40-50 years fair-haired woman.

"Good morning guys, and welcome back to school!" The room filled with claps and laughs. "So lets meet our new student Isabella Rossi, darling, can you please come here and introduce yourself to us?" I stood from my desk and stood in front of class. Just as i wanted to start introducing myself, the class door sharply opened and everyone looked at the person who entered class.

I take my breath away when I see who enters the classroom. Him. I'm in the same class with him. TOM KAULITZ.
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±
So this is my new book, and i hope you all gonna love it because i have big plans for this book. If i have some spelling mistakes then im sorry, my first language is not English. Don't forget to put stars and comment, LOVE Y'ALL🫶🏽