•CHAPTER ONE•

**

"Yah— have you heard what Eunchae said!?"  The  young boy whispered to his friend when he saw the little girl with the short black walking passing them, she was walking slowly, head's down, and her hands in her hoodie's pockets. "what did she say!?" He friend asked confusedly, it wasn't that loud but it was enough forher to hear. "She said that she met an alien" the boy replied with a mocking tone, "what!! That doesn't make any sense, is she Dumb!?" His friend added in another mocking tone. The girl's hands balled into fists in her pockets when she heard that. "You are right, either she is DUMB or she only wants ATTENTION, Aliens are not real"the boy add as both of them laughed harder and louder.

her eyes went teary as she stopped right in fromt of them still not taking her eyes off the ground, "YOU ARE WRONG!!" The screams of the little girl filled the kindergarten's Hallway grabbing everyone's attention including the two boys. "YOU ARE ALL WRONG!! I REALLY MET THEM, I— i met an alien" the little yelled again after she collected her courage, with teary eyes she stood against the tens of students in the hallway, confident and absolutely sure of what she was saying.

But the confused and shocked gasses she once was getting from her classmates quickly turned into laughters, and giggles, the girl looked down to the ground again, giving the permission to her tears to fall, "i—i am sure of what i saw" she mumbled to herself. "Why is no one believing me!!?" She added.

*yes, you are all wrong, i am right, aliens are real, i saw one, with those eyes*

**

THIRTEEN YEARS LATTER

**

"Eunchae—Yah—!!" The brown haured girl called out her friend, but all she got in return was some snores, "YAH— HONG EUNCHAE—!!"  She added this time yelling causing the black haired one who was putting her head on her desk to flinch opening her eyes

"Eunchae—Yah—!!" The brown haured girl called out her friend, but all she got in return was some snores, "YAH— HONG EUNCHAE—!!"  She added this time yelling causing the black haired one who was putting her head on her desk to flinch opening her eyes. "You're sleeping during class again aren't you!!?" The brown haired girl asked more like scolding putting her two hands on her hips, her friend slowly lifted her head up zoning out on the table, *it's been a long time since i saw this dream* the black haired girl thought as she raised her hand reaching to the sticky note that somehow was stuck on her cheek, then she flinched again when her friend started speaking again grabbing her attention.

"You didn't sleep last night too because of insomnia right!?