✮ ⋆ ˚。 𖦹 🧠addict🧠𖦹 ⋆。°✩

I hate being addicted to you and being your prey at the same time, I'm tired of only being alive to you when you need to tear through my flesh, break my libs apart, and shatter bones. I'm tired of only being alive when you need to eat and as soon as you're done feasting I go back to being a ghost. I hate the fact that I constantly ache this feeling because I'm finally useful to you. I wish I could stop the emotion but it's like alcohol and I'm an alcoholic. but just as I get weaker and weaker everyday and you can see my bones starting to fall apart I can see your body get light but your face starts to get pale then I get an anxious feeling starting to mix in with the adrenaline and drunk emotions. I need you to feed on me so I am finally alive to you again. Suddenly the loop starts all over again. your teeth tearing through the tissue of my skin how a lion tears through deer,my scarlet red blood pouring out like juice to your taste buds, my eyes filling with tears as I want to pull away but the drug of an emotion comes back and I'm an addict so I let you feed yourself until finally your done, suddenly you don't see me anymore, I turn transparent in an instant as I see you walk away the hope I had of maybe this time you would still see me fades away, a mess spilling everywhere but I am to tired to clean.