~Chapter 1: plans~

"Come on dad get up!" Charlie violently shook Lucifer and Alastor who were both still naked but luckily under the covers.

"Huh?" Lucifer said slowly pulling the covers down a bit so Charlie could see he wasn't wearing a shirt. Same with alastor.

"Oh shit- sorry just come down to the lobby when you're ready" Charlie said before walking out. Lucifer rubbed his eyes and looked over at alastor who was still sleeping comfortably.

"Hey Al,? Cmon wake up baby" Lucifer said gently waking him up. "Charlie needs us for something" Lucifer said before standing up.

Lucifer tried to walk away from the bed to get changed but felt a warm hand on his waist. "What the-" he said before getting pulled back to the bed.

"Good morning ducky~" alastor said before kissing him. "Good morning to you too!" Lucifer said after breaking the kiss. "Now let's get ready." He said before trying to get up again. But he was immediately pulled back down.

"Stay~" Alastor said kissing the kings neck, biting it softly. "Mm.. Al.. we can't- we need to see what Charlie wants.." Lucifer said putting one hand on Alastors hair, playing with his ears. The demon bit harder, running his tongue down the kings chest, playing with it. This got a few small moans from Lucifer.

However, he quickly realized his daughter needed him and got up. "Sorry love~ we'll continue later!" He said going to the bathroom to shower.

A few minutes later as he was in the shower, his eyes were closed because he was washing out shampoo. Soon he felt two hands cover his body. This startled him for a minute but quickly opened his eyes and was greeted with a kiss.

Alastors hands slowly moved across him body, rubbing soap around. "Alastor~ what are you doing~" Lucifer said wrapping his arms around Alastors neck. "Oh nothing darling~" he said before biting Lucifer's neck. "Mm..~ come on.. Charlie's waiting for us" Lucifer said turning back to the curtain and stepping out, grabbing a towel.

"Ughh fine." Alastor groaned stepping out as well. They quickly got changed and Alastor wrapped an arm around Lucifer's waist, transporting them down to the lobby.

"Charlie what do yo-" Lucifer said but then looking up at the papers scattered everywhere. "Uh- Charlie?" He said looking confused.

"We must plan!!!" She yelled grabbing Lucifer. "For what?!" He said following her as alastor ran behind them. "Your wedding!!" She said pulling him to a room and closing alastor out.

"We need to figure out what you're wearing!" She said grabbing a measuring tape. "What- Charlie- I- stop!!" Lucifer siad grabbing her shoulders. "We just decided this. We don't know when it's going to be okay? As soon as we know more we will let you know. I love you, take a deep breath." He said chuckling."okay dad, I love you too." Charlie said with a laugh as they walked out of the room.

She quickly hugged her dad and went off to go be with vaggie and Alastor took Lucifer's hand, teleporting them back upstairs.

"Hey luci?" Alastor says, taking Lucifer's hand and kissing it. "Yes my deer?" He said with a smile. "Would you like to come on a date with me?" He said putting his hand on Lucifer's waist. "Of course love!" Lucifer said placing his hand gently on the deers cheek. "I know we haven't been out much and things have been so crazy recently. It would be nice to spend some time together ducky." The king hugs Alastor after he said that, placing his arms around his neck. "I agree! Now cmon, let's go back to your room and- finished what we started~"