Prologue

Love is a wonderful feeling. Love is that warm feeling in your heart when you care about someone special. That feeling when you're with someone who you connect to, they cherish you and treat you with so much kindness. That feeling when your heart melts just by thinking about them. Their eyes...their smile, their laugh, the little things that no one else notices, you notice. You pay attention to all the little things that makes them who they are, all the things that you love and cherish about that person. That person who makes your day so much better just by being in it! You feel like you can go in without them, like your life isn't complete. Like something missing... You find yourself in an empty black hole you can't get out of, full of misery and despair...but when that person is around...... flick. There it is. The light of your life. Your reason to wake up in the morning. The reason you go through the day just to be with them! The sun to your cloudy sky's, the best of your drums, the wind under your wings, your inspiration, your devotion, your reason to keep going. It's them! You finally find that feeling that is love! The li-...wait...something is wrong. Who's that? There's someone talking to them...who are they? Why do you feel this way...? Seeing them smiling and laughing with someone that isn't you?? Don't you make them happy enough? Who do they think they are trying to take away the one person you love?!! This can't be happening...you can't fall back into the darkness..you can't let despair take over your world again. You need them. They are the light of your life! You can't let them go and walk away like that! You will have them... you'll do anything in your power to make sure of it. You can make them far more happier than anyone else ever could!!

"They...will...be...mine."

Character Introduction!!

Dogday!
The leader of the smiling critters! He's a strong and determined beagle who can find the bright side of any situation. He never fails to turn his friend's frown upside down! He's been in the neighborhood the longest and loves to make new friends. He can go on and on about anything to his hearts content. A good leader also listens, a good shoulder to lean on as well as someone to tell your troubles too. If a friend is ever in need, he'll be there!

Catnap!
One of the most calmest and quietest of the crew, Catnap is one of the few critters who's been here the longest. He's the most relaxed out of the rest, always resting under a shady tree or quietly enjoying being with his friends. This sleepy kitty is sure more than meets the eye! Despite his lack of energy during the day, he sure is one heck of a night owl! He always likes to stay awake and make sure his friends get the proper rest they need. No one should overwork themselves or keep themselves up for too long, sleep is very important for the body to function. Nonetheless, he still is up and about whenever his friends get together.

Hoppy Hopscotch!
This little bunny packs more energy than a running horse! Hoppy is an energetic bunny who is always hoppin on the go. She loves to play games with her friends, mostly physical activities. She loves to hop around, expressing her enthusiasm and excitement through her hyper movements. There's always something to get the blood flowing, and hoppy is always on it. She may come off as impatient from time to time, but nothing stops her from hopping besides her friends! Even if they're a little slow, hoppy will wait for her friends..but not for long. This energetic rabbit can't hold it all in!

Bubba bubbaphant!
Introducing one of the smartest critters in the crew, Bubba! He's known for being the brains of the operation. Always using his intelligence to get his friends out of a jam, making sure they are making the smarter choice. Despite Bubba's higher intellect, he always enjoys learning more and more! This elephant craves knowledge, a true scholar who enjoys learning and coming up with new ideas and new experience to try. As much as he loves to fuel his brain, he loves to spend time with his friends. Always sharing what he's learn with them as well as learning new things with them!

Bobby Bearhug!
A kind and caring soul who wears her heart on her sleeve! Bobby is one of the most caring and kind hearted soul in the crew. She has a heart too big for her little body to bear, Bobby is full of compassion for others and will find love in everything! From the darkest and smelling places, her affection never fails to show! Bobby loves her friends. Just like Dogday, Bobby is always there to make sure all her friends are loved and cared for. No matter how she expresses her admiration and compassion towards her friends, she makes sure everyone feels included and cared for. Her heart is big enough for everyone!

Kickin Chicken!
One of the coolest critters in the bunch, kickin is always up for any adventure. He manages to keep his cool in any situation, nothing can keep this chicken down. Push him down, he gets back up again! He's resilient, always ready to face whatever is next. No matter how intense the situation gets, he manages to stay cool and go with the flow to almost anything! Some call him the 'cool kid on the block', and they aren't wrong when they do! He's a lay back guy who's always down to hang out with his friends!

Picky Piggy!
This lovely little lady sure loves her food! Picky is a one of a kind gal who's only enemy is her hunger. She has an appetite like no other, is anything BUT a picky eater! She can eat and eat and it's almost hard to get her full. But regardless if there's food involved or not, she loves to hang around her friends. Always bringing the snacks for the group to enjoy, whether they'd be store bought or one she'd made herself! What she loves more than eating food is sharing food, nothing is more fulfilling than having a good meal with your friends! And sure she loves food, but Picky always makes sure to eat what's in moderation. Anyone can sit around and eat junk food, but picky loves to expand her pallet! Fruits, Veggies, either they are steamed, boiled, grilled, picky always loves to try new things!

Crafty-Corn!
One of the newest members to move into the neighborhood, this crafty and shy unicorn is a conscious observer to the colors and creativity of the world around her! Crafty loves to express her creativity through her art work. Whether she draws, paints, anything she can get her little hooves on. She likes to keep to herself most of the time, but she very much enjoys being a part of whatever the gang are up to. Her shyness often getting in the way of getting what she wants, but her friends all support her and patent with whatever she needs,...well most of them. Even though she likes to keep to herself, drawing and being apart of what activities her friends do makes her day!

Now then...shall we begin?