2. RAAAHHHHHHH

When you both arrive to your complex you notice Keisuke's bike outside Which means he's home. You both park your bikes and walk up to the 5th floor and enter your apartment.

"Mom I'm home! I brought Mitsuya!" You take off your shoes and so does Mitsuya.

"Moms not here she's at the store!" Keisuke yelled from his room.

You walk to your brothers room with Mitsuya.

"Nii-chan is your boyfriend here or did he go home?" You question as you walk in.

He sighs in annoyment. "Yes, Chifuyu is in the bathroom. And stop calling him that." He furrows his eyebrows.

Mitsuya chuckles and sits on the floor next to Keisuke. Chifuyu walks out of the bathroom.

"Y/N I heard what you said." He plops down next to Kei.

"Just cuz we hang out a lot-"

You cut him off, "you hang a lot, y'all are always saying weird and romantic shit to each other, you borrow his clothes which is gayer than gay. You know him better than I do! I'm fed all this and I'm supposed to expect y'all ain't dating"

"She's got a point" Mitsuya says nonchalantly.

"Mitsuya don't go agreeing with her! I thought you were on my side!" chifuyu yells.

You laugh at him he growled and grabbed a stuffed animal from the bed and threw it at you. It hits you in the face.

"Hey asshole! What was that for?" You throw the Stuffy back at him.

Keisuke laughs and scoots closer to Mitsuya to give you both more room. (Homie ain't wanna get caught in the crossfire 💀🙏)

"Chifuyu your on your little fucker!" You run over to him and tackle him on the ground. You grab a pillow and put it over his face.

"Beat his ass Y/N-chan!" Keisuke yells.

He flares his arms around scratching at you and you cackle and he stops moving.

You look at the other two.

"Shit I think I killed him..."

"You better not have" Kei says jokingly.

you remove the pillow to check and the moment it comes off chifuyu jumps on you and puts you in a headlock.

You scratch at his arms "M-Mitsuya h-help me-!" You struggle out

"I don't know Y/N you got yourself into this mess" he shrugs laughing

Chifuyu frees you from his grasp, "asshole" you cough

You all continue talking for a while just goofing off and being dumbasses. Eventually your mom comes home and you all just eat some snacks.

"Oi nii-chan we gotta start getting ready for the meeting"  you say as you place your phone back in your pocket from checking the time.

"Oh shit your right, Chifuyu go to your place and get dressed" he motioned to chifuyu.

"Sure I'll meet you guys in the parking lot" he says as he's leaving to the door.

"Thanks for having me over, okaasan!" He smiles to your mom as he puts on his shoes and leaves to go to his apartment on the 2nd floor.

She smiles at him, "see you later chifuyu" she waves from the kitchen.

"Oh and Mitsuya," your turn to him, "your shits in my room, you left it here last time you came over."

"Yeah I know, thank you" he smiles sweetly and goes to your room to grab it. Yofollowow behind him.

You both grab your uniforms, (your jacket from your bag because Mitsuya had fixed it) and get dressed separately. You walk out of your room when Mitsuya and baji walks out of the bathroom and room. You look them both up and down.

"I will always and forever hate the way you and everyone else sags your fucking pants." You glare at them.

You meet up with chifuyu at the parking lot and get on your bikes, fuyu riding with your brother

"Fuyu, why your hands wrapped around his waist like that, a lil zesty if you ask me, hands are to far down" you snicker.

"Oh eat shit Y/N" your brother tells your as he pulls out.

"Just sayin'" your shrug. Baji had pulled out and was already starting to drive away.

"Hey wait up!" You quickly pull out alongside Mitsuya.

Keisuke had already driven ahead of you both.

After a while you were all going a steady pace, your brother and chifuyu ahead of you and Mitsuya.

"I should pass those fags, I'm telling you suya' Keisuke does it to piss me off!" You yell to Mitsuya who was riding beside you.

He laughs, "your just competitive no need to get so worked up about it," he pauses "wanna race?"

His offer surprised you Because he's always responsible when on the road, always scolding everyone for racing.

"You feeling alright man? Your always on my ass about reckless driving."

"Hell yeah I'm fine, there's just no cars in the road so why not? Plus I know your responsible enough to handle yourself"

"Alright fine then let's do this shit tough guy!" You say Happily,

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO!"

You both yell I sync and quickly start picking up speed passing the other two.

In the end, Mitsuya won.  You all arrived and say everyone was also there. A few minutes late chifuyu and Kei pulled up.

"How the fuck!? My bike is literally faster than your by like 100 mph! That's bullshit!" You say frustrated

"No, don't they go the same?" Mitsuya tilts his head and asks.

You make a buzzer sound with your voice and give a thumbs down. "No dumbass my monster can go up to 200 mph and the fastest I have gone on your impulse is only 120! I was legit supposed to win that race!"

"Sore loser~" he says as he starts walking away to Hakkai and the others.

"Hey don't you fucking leave I'm not done!"

Word count: 956

Toasty-Chan again hope you enjoyed, this chapter is a tad shorter than the last sorry about that ima make them longer I swear! But anyway have a good day pookie <3