1. BITCH I WILL WOOP YO ASS

After you got off of school and you were sure Keisuke and Chifuyu went on there way home safe, you got on your motorcycle and started on your way over to Mitsuya's school.

As you were driving you saw Takemichi and Hina walking together you decided to pull over and say hi.

You quickly pulled up in front of them and got off your bike.

"Oi, Takemichy!" You wrap an arm around his shoulder. He gets uneasy.

"S-sup Y/N" he said nervously.

You raise a brow. "Why you so nervous? No need losen up" you remove your arm off of him and pat his back.

You chuckle and turn to Hina.

"How's it going girlie!" You smile at her.

"It's going good!" She smiles sweetly, "me and Takemichi-kun we're going to study at my place." She giggles and grabs Takemichi's hand. He blushed slightly.

"Yeah!" He smiles confidently.

"Yeah, you said you got some test going on, wishing you luck!"

You get closer to Takemichi whispering in his ear, "hey this might be your chance to get laid bro, be cool" you gently punch his shoulder and back away. "I'm just shitting you don't take it to seriously" you wave your hand.

"Where are you heading Y/N-chan?" Hina questions.

"Oh I'm just heading to go visit Mitsuya, I should probably get going I don't know if he's left or not"
You cross your arms.

Hina nods "okay we'll see you later!" Hina waves sweetly and Takemichi says goodbye.

"Bye bye!" You wave back and get back on your bike.

"Those two better last...' You thought as you continued to ride. You reached you destination and walked into the school and made your way to the sewing club.

Before you walked in you saw threw the window of the classroom some girl (who was not apart of Home economics club as far as you knew) talking to Mitsuya and being all flirty with him. You ignored it, there's always chicks confessing to Mitsuya so it didn't really bother you but it still made you a bit mad.

"Hey Takashi-kun~" she said. Already pissing you off. You don't even call him by his first name only Hakkai and his Sisters actually call him by his first name.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? Maybe to like karaoke or to my place~..."
she said attempting to place a hand on his chest.

You walk over to Mitsuya and swat her hand away subconsciously. It took a second for it to remisier what you just did but once it did you didn't really care.

She huffed "who are you?"

"A friend. Who the fuck're you? 'Never seen you before." You place your hands on your hips and tilt your head.

Her eyebrows furrow. "Well can't you see we're busy talking? It's rude to butt into convos"

"I could already tell what you were going to ask" Mitsuya speaks up after a second. "I'm not able to go out with you I have other things I have to get done soon-" he says as kindly as possible trying not to make her more agitated.

"See he doesn't want to fuck you-" you say angrily and make a shoo motion with your hand. Oops that one slipped.

"You don't talk to me that way bitch!" She grabbed you down a bit by the collar.

Some of the girls in the club started to notice but they just ignored it. They were used to your violent behavior and Antics by this point. As long as you didn't mess up there work