10. Cruel wait of 12 years

4150 plus words...long chapter ahead....

NEXT DAY

ROYAL PALACE

NESTA'S CHAMBERS

Nesta woke up late today due to total exhaustion because of yesterday night's events. She didn't even pray to her goddess Durga before sleeping. Every day she usually talks with her goddess Durga about her day and then goes to bed with her teddy bears.

She immediately texted her colleagues letting them know that she can't help them today as she is going to attend her classmate's wedding.

Jennifer Desouza is her school classmate and her childhood neighbor in Delhi before the Rajput family shifted to a much bigger house in Mumbai, leaving Delhi when her father Bala Veer Rajput started to earn double than before.

Nesta met Jennifer recently when Jennifer, along with her fiancé, came to the hotel where Nesta is working. So instantly Jennifer recognized Nesta and invited her to their wedding and met a few times later on for her wedding shopping and all.

Nesta felt so happy to reconnect with her lost childhood friend and became ecstatic when she came to know that after marriage Jennifer is gonna shift to Mumbai to her in-laws' house.

******************

Nesta bathed and came out wearing a Rani pink designer dress and prayed to Durga Maa and went down for breakfast at 9 o'clock.

Her outfit

She was shocked to see Hukum sitting at the dining table at 9 o'clock

She was shocked to see Hukum sitting at the dining table at 9 o'clock. He usually leaves even before the hen wakes up, but today he is sitting at the dining table.

She was in a dilemma whether to go inside the dining room to have breakfast or not. She thought it's better to avoid him for some days and clear her mind first on what she wanted and rethink about yesterday's conversation.

Just when she turned back to go to her room, "Nesta Ji, please come and have breakfast." Hukum said in his hard dominating voice.

'What? He did not even turn back and is sitting and facing another direction, how come he knows that she came, ' she wondered.