APPLICATION

THINGS TO KNOW

THINGS TO KNOW

01. I want this to be a pretty balanced cast, so make sure you're also giving me male ocs.

02. I will only be accepting one application where the oc status is prince or princess. This way there's a difference in the knowledge and skill base that the group has.

03. Phaetra is pronounced differently across the 8 kingdoms. The final password is to tell me how your oc pronounces it. The three most common are fay-eh-tra, fay-truh, and fee-truh. Or come up with your own.

04. All Phaetrans are marked to have an animal familiar when they're born. The familiar ages and dies with them. However, either may choose to sever the connection at any point if they feel it could save the other, at the cost of their own life. If it's in the kingdom description your oc's familiar will be that animal. If not, you may choose the animal, but it can't be the animal of another kingdom.

05. The god and the kingdom don't have to line up for your oc. Your ocs are individuals and unique, and I will pair them with the god who resonates with them regardless of kingdom.

06. The passwords are to follow me, add this to a
public reading list, post this on your mb, and tag three active accounts.

07. Please no idols, singers, or Instagram models. Period faceclaims are more than welcome.

08. Due date is Sunday, August 4, 2024.

questions

blank forms

apply here

SAGE'S CHARACTER

Okay, we're back with some modifications

This is still a big project! So, please continue to be patient with me. Somehow, there are more pinterest boards now 😵‍💫.

I will still make sure that you all know anything and everything that's important for you to understand the story and immerse yourself in all that is Phaetra.

I am so excited to see everyone's applications.

dedicated to some of my
favorite applyfic junkies 😍:
cherrytea- moonyfilms -KASI0DEL