↳ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 01

[SECTION: Seojun, Mina, Jangmi, Injoon and Quinn]

[SECTION:
Seojun, Mina, Jangmi, Injoon and Quinn]

✰ ✰ ✰

"OKAY, I mean this in the nicest way possible and know that I love you Injoon-oppa," The youngest in the room states as she carries a tray with various tea cups on it, placing it on the coffee table in the living room. "But if Injoon stays on our couch one more time this week, I think I might have to start charging him rent."

Seojun chuckles as he exits from his room, Jangmi doing the same from her own room with a still sleepy-looking Quinn right behind her.

"Okay wait, I'm being charged rent when Quinn also slept here?" Injoon said with a soft pout as Mina handed him the cup of tea that she made especially for his headache.

"This is the first time this week that Quinn has slept over, this is your third in three days," Mina cleared up as she handed the other cups to the others in the room, all of them thanking her and smiling happily as they took the cups.

Injoon huffed as he took a sip of the tea, Seojun taking a seat next to the male leaving his free hand on the older's shoulder as an understanding, nodding his head once Injoon looked at his direction then turning back at Mina.

"We won't charge you rent, as long as you keep buying the rounds," Seojun said with a soft chuckle, both Jangmi and Quinn making an agreeing sound as they sipped on their own teas.

Mina only rolled her eyes with a soft laugh knowing full well she would never actually want any of her friends to pay to stay over at their apartment but still, the idea itself making her laugh as she patted Injoon's head before heading back to the kitchen to finish the french toast she was making beforehand.

"Okay well, are we going out tomorrow?" Quinn asks with a raised eyebrow setting her own cup back down on the tray before sitting next to Jangmi and intertwining their legs in a friendly way. "Because if we are, I need to convince Jayden to do my laundry today-"

"Or hear me out, you do your own laundry tonight," Jangmi says while adding a small teasing grin at the end of the sentence making Quinn roll her eyes.

"You know that I think Jayden just does it better, like when someone makes you a sandwich versus you making it. It taste better when the other person does it!" Quinn exclaimed looking over at Injoon and Seojun for support. "Right?"

"I mean she has a point," Seojun said with a small shrug of his shoulder before getting up and placing down his own tea. "I always love Mina's cooking more then my own, but that's just because I mean- it's Mina." He says smiling looking over to the said girl in the kitchen who playfully blew a kiss over to his direction. "Okay don't you two got things to do hm?"

"I have track in like an hour," Injoon huffed out throwing his head back to be able to look at Mina who was pouring tea into her own cup. "Mina, my sweet sweet Mina-"