PART-10

________________________
For past-> this one .
For the present -> this one .
{ So , don't get confused}

They saw when juniors sent signals , a-tong ( yuan's servant) killed himself then , the cuts on wei wuxian's arm all disappeared , madam mo also died .

" Again , the left hand disappeared" p.jiang Cheng said in disbelief .

Then , they saw that wei wuxian was laughing like a fool and Jingyi called wei wuxian a lunatic

" Copy rules ,5 times more ." Wangji said with straight face.

" Wei uncle , do something. Your husband keep telling me to copy rules " jingyi with a pout.

Wei wuxian chuckled at his behaviour. Wangji ears turned red. P.wuxian and wangji listening to their conversation as they both were blushing. Lan qiren was not digesting this behaviour.

Sizhui was making assumptions as they saw that something was wrong with Madam Mo's left hand , sizhui threw a talisman on madam mo but it didn't work . So , sizhui throw his outer robes { I don't know that was outer robes or what . So , i just write it casually(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)}. They unseathe their swords and started making fence .

Everyone was so impressed by juniors specially sizhui . They saw something horrifying which shocked them to their core-

 They saw something horrifying which shocked them to their core-

Wangji was feeling proud of his husband

Wangji was feeling proud of his husband. P. Wangji can't process things . P. Wuxian was also shocked. Lan qiren was angry to see wuxian using Demonic cultivation.

" He's using Demonic cultivation . We should banish him from the cultivation world or  else we should kill him" jin zixun yelled .

" Shut the fuck up jin zixun or else I will kill you . Did you see him doing something wrong ? He's saving juniors . Can't you see . Stop sprouting nonsense or I will not hesitate to whip you. " Jiang Cheng yelled back as his whip was glowing purple.

P. Wuxian was looking down . P. wangji was consoling him as he's rubbing his back .

" Jin zixun is right . I agree with him . Anyways he's good for nothing. He's using Demonic cultivation . We should kill him " Madam yu said while walking towards p. Wuxian as she was angry because of him Madam yu lost his whip.

P. wangji get up and stood infront of wuxian as he unseathe his sword and points towards Madam yu .

" Who are you to stop me ? Don't forget who I am . Get aside " Madam yu yelled .

" Don't you dare " p.wangji said in stern voice.

Lan qiren was taken aback at his nephew.
Madam yu flinched aback . Wuxian signalled wangji to control this situation.
Before wangji could do anything. Jiang Cheng came and handle the whole situation.
Everyone go back to their seat and they saw-

Wei wuxian ordered the two cropse to get that left hand and Juniors was shocked to utter any word because it was their first time that they were watching a crospe fighting.
They saw that fresh crospe got defeated. When wei wuxian was trying to help juniors again . Wangji got there in time and handle the whole situation. Then , they saw that wuxian was running away from wangji .

Sorry for the short chapter.
-----------------------------------------------

Hello cuties ,  Long time no see .  hope you're doing good . I really took a long break  as I was not well but I'm fine now . I will post chapters from now . Don't forget to vote for this FF 🙇🏻 ❤️