PART - 2

" A-die , please save me " jingyi hides himself behind lan xichen .

When lan xichen hears the " A-die" word . He can't process what Jingyi said. Jiang Cheng also stop at his spot when he heard what Jingyi said he also can't process what's happening.

" What do you call me ?" Lan xichen said in a surprise tone.

"A-die" jingyi said with innocent face .

"NONSENSE , HOW CAN YOU BE MY NEPHEW ? YOU ARE SO UNLAN . HOW CAN YOU BE THE FUTURE LEADER OF YUNMENG CLAN ?? " lan qiren yelled at jingyi.

" Aiyyooo , granduncle . I'm more like my a - niang . By the way granduncle you know you broke a rule now ? " Jingyi said with mocking voice.

Lan xichen chuckle at his future son behaviour.

" Hmphh , whatever " lan qiren said with pissed voice.

" Who's your a - niang gongzi ? Care to tell us ." Elder clan member said with polite voice.

Where everyone was processing what's happening . Sizhui know that if jingyi said who's his mother is . Lan qiren is going to experience qi deviation. Jin ling and zizhen
can't wait to see the whole drama . Both boys try to control their laugh.

" Well , I'm more like my a-niang . I got my a-niang personality and nature . I also love to tease my a-niang . Whenever I tease my a - niang , a -die always save me .  My a-die always calm my mom . My a-die treats my a-niang like a baby " jingyi said with a proud face.

Lan xichen was a blushing mess . Where lan qiren is shocked to see this unlan boy . Where everyone was wondering who's jingyi's mother. Jiang Cheng was also listening to him when he remembered something .

"Wait , how can---" lan qiren was cut off by Jiang Cheng.

" COME BACK HERE , GIVE MY CLARITY BELL " Jiang Cheng yelled.

Jingyi again hides himself behind lan xichen.

" ZEWU JUN , GIVE THIS BRAT TO ME " Jiang Cheng yelled as he is standing in front of lan xichen.

Sizhui knows what's going to happen . Jin ling and Zizhen were enjoying the whole drama. sizhui was going towards jingyi . Before sizhui can do anything .

" A-DIE , SAVE ME FROM A- NIANG. PLEASE A -DIE SAVE ME " jingyi said while hugging lan xichen.

Sizhui smacked his head with his hands . Where lan xichen froze what Jingyi said . Jiang Cheng also stopped at his spot. Wei wuxian was shocked to see his nephew. Lan wangji keeps his face straight.Madam yu was happy because he got a grandson. Jiang fengmain was happy and shocked at the same time. Jin zixuan was also shocked. Jiang yanli was happy for his brother. Lan Qiren coughed blood from his mouth.

" So , you are my grandson " madam yu with a happy face.

Everyone was so shocked to see Madam Yu's happy face because they always saw madam yu angry .

"Yes , grandma" jingyi said with a polite voice .

"Come to your grandma and you also *point towards jin ling*"madam yu said while opening her arms .

Jin ling and Jingyi ran to madam yu . Madam yu hugged her grandsons . Jingyi and jin ling hug back .

Jiang yanli , jin zixuan and madam jin were so happy .

" Hey ? You are not gonna hug me ? I'm also your grandma . " Madam jin said while fake crying

Jin zixuan and Jiang yanli chuckled at madam jin behaviour. Jin ling ran towards Madam Jin and hugged her.

Back to xicheng ( lan xichen × Jiang Cheng)

" Shufu ? Are you ok ? " Lan xichen goes to lan qiren because lan qiren was going to have qi deviation before he could have his qi deviation. Lan Xichen passed his spiritual power to lan qiren . Lan qiren fainted.

" STOP TALKING NONSENSE . HOW CAN YOU BE MY SON ? AND HOW I AM YOUR A-NIANG ? HUH ? YOU THINK WE ARE GOONA BELIEVE YOUR NONSENSE? " Jiang Cheng yelled as he can't believe that this unlan boy is his son .

" BHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" zizhen and jin ling laugh while holding their stomach.

" a-niang , why would I lie to you ? You gave me this clarity bell ." Jingyi said with an innocent face.

Jiang Cheng can't tolerate this nonsense now. Also , he was a blushing mess .So , he again started chasing jingyi . Of course, jingyi ran again and hid himself behind lan xichen.

" A-die , please stop a-niang " jingyi said while hugging lan xichen.

Lan xichen chuckled at his son's behaviour.

" Zewu jun , give this brat to me " Jiang Cheng said while blushing

" A-niang , I'm not lying to you " jingyi said while tightly hugging his father . Lan xichen hugged his son back.

" How can Jiang gongzi be your a-niang ? He is a male " elder lan said with a polite voice.

Everyone nodded in agreement because everyone thinks that a male can't give birth to a child . Lan qiren got his conscious back .

" If you are my nephew's son . How can you be the future leader of the yunmeng sect .? " Lan qiren said with a serious tone.

"Of course , I'm going to take responsibility for my a-niang sect " jingyi said with a proud face.

Madam yu was feeling proud and happy . Jiang fengmain was also feeling proud . Wei wuxian was happy . Jiang yanli was happy and proud of his brother's son.

" No , you can't d--" lan qiren was cut off by madam yu .

" Why can't he ? He will be the sect leader of yunmeng  and that's the final" madam yu said with a serious tone.

" Ohh...so you are the son of lan xichen and Jiang gongzi huh ? You think we are a fool. Can't you see he is a male ." Jin zixun said with an annoying face .

Everyone started whispering.

" Oh so , you are adopted . Right ? " Jin zixun said with irritating voice.

Jingyi had his enough now . So , he goes to lan xichen and grab his father's sword and unseathe his father's sword . Everyone was stunned and shocked { Spiritual sword only can be unseathe by blood . For ex - jingyi has the blood of lan xichen . So , only the son of lan xichen can unseathe the sword . Everyone knows about this .}

" How can u ? "

" See , i didn't lie " jingyi said.

" So , the mother of your died and Jiang gongzi married to zewu jun . Huh.? " Jin zixun said.

Lan xichen does not have any problem if he's adopted . He was happy to know that jingyi is his biological son . Where Jiang Cheng was sad because he didn't want to become the second option .

" You pig , stop making false assumptions " jingyi said with a serious tone.

" How dar--" jin zixun was cut off by wei wuxian.

" Jingyi , how can Jiang Cheng give birth to you ? It's not possible " wei wuxian said with a calm voice .

" Uncle , don't you please " jingyi said with a pleading voice.

Everyone started whispering at each other .

" IT'S ENOUGH , NOW . AGAIN , I'M REPEATING I'M BIOLOGICAL SON OF JIANG WANYIN AND LAN HUAN . FINE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME . WAIT " jingyi yelled while he went to Jiang Cheng , grabbed his sword and unseathed it.

Everyone was so shocked to know that Jiang Cheng gave birth to jingyi . Lan wangji keeps his face straight . Jin ling and Zizhen were laughing and enjoying the whole drama . Wei wuxian was standing beside lan wangji.
Sizhui was standing far from wei wuxian and lan zhan not so far but not so close { I hope you get it (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)}. Lan qiren again coughed blood and fainted .

------------------------

It's a long chapter. So , I'm gonna stop it for now . Tell me , did you like this chapter ? .
Don't forget to vote . Thank you for reading this FF 🙇🏻❤️