Borg Tower

Today, the ninja and I decided it would be a good idea to go to Borg Tower and see if Cyrus Borg had anything to give us that would help with the whole Harumi situation. 

Once we go there, we found Cyrus Borg waiting down for us. 

'Dr. Borg, what are you doing down here?' I asked him once dismounted my motor bike. 

'Oh, I could see you guys approaching form the top floor and thought I should come down to welcome you.' He said. I smiled. 

We entered the building and Borg began talking again. 'I saw on the news that the former Jade Princess in. evil again. Are you here to see if I can help you?' He asked. 

'Yes, she's back and not in the good way. And, do you have anything that we could use?' Lloyd said. 

'I do, in fact I have a whole stash of tech that I saved for something like this.' Borg said. Kai and Cole looked at each other. 

We arrived at the top most floor and Borg continued. 

'Ever since you asked for some of my technology for your spare monster, I decided you might come and ask me for some more tech just in case something bad happens to Ninjago all over again.' Borg said. 

We followed him into this secret door place that he opened with a button. Once inside I was immediately reminded of our secret base in the Monastery. 

'This looks exactly like the base in both our monasteries!' Lloyd said. 

'Here, we have a few things thaw oddly help you in training. Robots that can be set to the different levels of each of your enemies fighting skills.' He said as he showed us a robot that changed the way it looked based on what enemy it was. 

'Wow.' Jay muttered when it became Chen. 

'Updated weapons in case the ones you have aren't good enough.' he said when he pulled out a Sword of Light. 

'Oh my...' I gasped when I saw it. It looked so much more strong  and powerful. It even gave off huge powerful vibes. 'There's one for each of you.' 

And vehicles inc are the ones you have break down for the umpteenth time.' Borg joked. Everyone laughed at it. 

'Thank you so much for this, Cyrus.' Wu said. 'We'll be on our way now.' PIXAL decided to stay and spend more time with Dr. Borg and the rest of us headed back to the Monastery. 

While we were on our way however, I felt something. Something dark and not so good.

'Wait. Something's here.' I said putting my hand up as to stop them. 

'Chloe, there isn't anything.' Kai said.  

'There is. Don't you hear that? Something loud and strong like a huge mech.' I said. Lloyd strained his ears and gasped 

'I hear it.' He said. 

We drove in the direction he wasting us and stoped in front of a huge rock giant.

'What in the name of the FSM is that?' I yelled. 

'Not a mech, that's for sure' Cole said. 

The big rock monster was waling across the city and smushing a gazillion cars underneath it. 

'We need to stop it. It's big enough to destroy all of the city.' Zane said 

Lloyd and I looked at each other and used our Psycomms. 

'We have to split up.' he said 

'That's our only option.' I said. 

'Kai, Cole, Zane and me.' Lloyd said. 

'Nya, Jay and Master Wu are with me.' I said. 

We nodded and told the others the plan. The teams were separated and we began every single possible way of getting rid of the monster. When nothing worked, Lloyd and I decided to switch our powers. 

I shot some energy at the giant and Lloyd shot some light. It cam falling down in a really dramatic way.  

Once it was on the ground, I called Cole. 

'Cole, you know what to do.' He nodded and broke the giant apart and used the pieces to decorate Ninjago park as big boulders. 

'Not in the way I expected it but, okay.' I said. 

'Hey, we made the park much more prettier.' Cole shrugged. I laughed at him and slipped his head.  He dint get hurt though because he was already pretty used to it by now. 

Now we were finally heading back to the Monastery and for some reason I was really tired. Why is this happening to me? 

I already did the test yesterday and it was negative.  NEGATIVE!

'Hey Angel, I think we should ask Master Wu about this. He might know what to do.' Lloyd said sitting down next to me. 

I looked at him and nodded slowly . He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me much more closer to him. He was looking down at me and I could feel it. I chuckled and looked up at him. 

His breath was hot against my face and I was looking into his beautiful green eyes. He inched closer to me and kissed my lips gently. I kissed him back and hugged his neck tight, stroking his hair. 

He licked my lips for entrance and I gave it to him. His tongue explored my entire mouth and he pilled out only to start kissing my neck. He knew that was my weak spot. He found somewhere to suck and was enjoying. 

I moaned slightly and pulled his head off my neck to start kissing him again. I climbed onto him a sat down on his lap while kissing him. We pulled apart for air and I snuggled my head into his chest. 

'I love you.' I said. He hugged me tight and pulled me closer than ever to him while holding my waist tight. 

'Love you too, Angel.' He said storing my hair. We spent a few hours cuddling and talking and making jokes until it was time for dinner. The others didn't really find anything suspicious going on though now that we were married. 

I just love my life right now. I love my family and my friends, my home and my husband.