RAIN the witness

{A new story starts with the fairwell day of an university.. it's the last day of uni as the students of this batch are graduating and our lover boy is on the way to confess his love ...}

Hope you will like this story (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Enjoy reading...
with some Bollywood songs ♥

。・✿・⁠。

~ Farewell day ~

" Ajj finally batta de yaar " " 2 saal ho gaye dosti ko toh ab " " fir pata nhi kab milega usse " ...my friends were constantly telling me. I was still in confusion.. should I tell her..what will be her reaction..what if this.. what if that.....ughh

' SURBHI ' her name was Surbhi ...she is God's favourite girl for sure..unhone usse badi fursat se banaya hoga . Barish ka mousam tha jab usse Maine peheli baar dekha tha ...

So ..I was returning from University to home after completing my admission process and suddenly it started raining.." Fuck ! I hate rain" ..I ran and stood under a big tree ..I took out an umbrella from my bag and opened it..Aur ussi waqt...

Achanak dur se kisi ki hassi sunai di ..and I saw a girl ... dancing like a kid in the rain ..she was not caring about anyone..she was on her own world enjoying the rain drops on her skin ..GOD she looked gorgeous.

"Women look Prettier when they are happy" I heard that before..but that day I saw it and It was absolutely true... there were many people but she was different.. something was really special about her ...it was nothing like I had not seen preety girls before but SHE was ethereal...I was standing there and smiling like an idiot until I realised what I was doing...At that moment I knew I had already fell..fell in love with her ..for the first time.

♫ "अजीब रंगां दी तू है बड़ी ,लगे अलग ही जहां दी"

In University I saw her again..she came to me inside the classroom and asked " can I sit here'' pointing to the seat beside me ...I nodded..I was trying hard to control my nervousness and excitement at the same time ....I still remember how we became friends from strangers...

farewell day _

" ugh..I am doing it " ..I said .. taking a deep breath . Although my anxiety level was on peak but I took the rose bouquet and went towards her ..I took her outside..under the cloudy sky ..I said " Surbhi ! tujhse kuch zaruri baat karni hai "
she looked at the bouquet and stood silently .." Veer ...ye tu ..."
she was saying something but I interrupt her by saying " Surbhi ! I know you have a very bad love-life experience but I want to give you the best one ..I am not your 'The first one' but I really want to be your last one ....I love you Surbhi ...from the moment I saw you ..I am loving you in every single second.. every single breath I takes ..I love you ..may be these three silly words are not enough to describe but ..I do Surbhi " my eyes were filled with tears ...
" Veer ..I .." it started raining...

* Continue... *