My life in pink and green

Okay.. I'm doing characters!!!

SAMANTHA...the royal bitch at Oceanside high school. And the popular girl...against Lexi ( main character)

MACIE....blonde hair,bestfriends with samantha( follower)

CONOR...boy who likes samantha but samantha hates him.( nerd)

AUSTIN... Boy who samantha used to date and still has feelings for.(hot football player)

WHYATT...highschool nerd(duuh!! NERD)

SHELBY...girl who nobody pays attention to.(ugly nerd)

LEXI...also popular and samantha doesn't like her.( popular girl who is nice to everybody and all the boys like her and samantha is jealous )

SAMANTHA POV

" Ugg..another day of school, hmm.. What should I wear,oh I know!!! I'll wear this blue tang top under this white shirt with my true religion jeans and my sparkly heels!!!" I said as I was talking on the phone with macie. "That will be perfect! I'm going to wear my pink tangtop and some skinny jeans with my converse."Macie said. "Time for breakfeast samantha !! School isnt a fashion show lets go!!!" Mom yelled."coming" I hung up the phone and ran downstairs.

Vote and comment!!! So I can update!!!this books gonna be good!!! Highschool drama!! Yes!!!!

~ Scarlett <3