Prologue: THE START

Night had fallen in the village of konoha. This village was known as one of the great shinobi villages that inhabited the elemental continents. For the people who had been able to visit it, it could be a beautiful place, full of warmth and peace for the most observant. With strong and determined shinobi under the will of fire so famous among the continents. And how not, if they were the winners of the three shinobi wars that occurred in previous times.

But sometimes the most beautiful things hide horrendous stories. After all, not all apples that look shiny mean that they are in good condition inside. And so was konoha seven years ago or maybe more, the truth who knows, but maybe everything converged when for some reason and without any prior warning attacked the kyubi, the one that would be known as the nine-tailed fox demon and strongest bijuu. Causing many tragedies, chaos and great losses for the village, leaving sown a hatred in all the citizens of konoha, which only became denser as time went by, and for some reason all those negative feelings fell on a poor blond boy.

That child called naruto uzumaki, or better known among the great part of the people as the demon child or the outcast of konoha, the one who was condemned to denigration and to endure the unjustified hatred of a people who focused only on their hatred, pain and resentment, without stopping to think about the damage they were causing to a child who had no control of the facts, of the destiny that was given to him, much less of the circumstances that led him to be in his current state.

Mediocre mentality of these poor people who could not, or perhaps refused to see beyond their prejudices that filled their brains, making them go to the extreme of hurting a child who since he was right knew nothing but hostile and unjustified treatment, making him wonder why he had no parents, why they hated him, why no one helped him when he received those beatings every time his birthday came. A date that for other children meant joy, for him it only meant a more painful part of his hell.

Those were the questions that always haunted the thoughts of the little blond who was sitting on a bed, with his eyes fixed on the floor of the room, tears running freely down his cheek culminating in small drops that fell to his feet.

- What have I done to receive so much hatred? Naruto wondered aloud as he tried to wipe away the tears that fell continuously, until after a few more minutes of crying he fell fast asleep.

The next day naruto woke up to hear someone's voice knocking on the door of his apartment.- I'm coming! Naruto shouted as he got out of bed and started walking towards the door to find out who was looking for him.

When he opened the door naruto saw an old man of 1.65 centimeters tall, dressed in a completely red robe that reached his feet, over this he was wearing a white haori with long sleeves, and also wore a red hat with a white square with a kan ji for fire on the front.

- Good morning old man, naruto greeted the third hokage with a fake smile, which hid the true feelings he was trying to hide under it.

- Good morning naruto, how are you feeling? asked the third hokage, as he reciprocated the boy's smile with one of his own.

- Fine, replied Naruto while hiding a yawn with his hand.- May I come in? asked the hokage.