PROLOGUE: END OF THE BEGINNING

"I don't know who that lord danzo is, but if you want me to go with him he will have to ask for an appointment", Naruto mentioned with a joking tone in his voice.

But the joke had not sat well with the ninja, who launched themselves at Naruto at a speed that made it impossible for him to follow, causing him to only feel the impact of a kick to his stomach, which sent him crashing into a tree.

"Apparently they have no sense of humor," Naruto said as he slowly got up.

"You think so?", Kurama asked the blond, with clear sarcasm in his tone.

Naruto just made a blank face at kurama's sarcasm, but thanked him for sending some of his chakra into his body, strengthening it so it could withstand the impact. But as soon as he got to his feet, the blond was forced to dodge the ninja's onslaught.

"kurama, I think I'm going to need your help to be able to defend myself," the blond mentally said to his tenant.

"I'm going to force some more of my chakra into your body," kurama mentioned quickly, "but use it to flee, as these are much stronger than the previous idiots." Kurama's intentions were clear. Naruto had to escape, because this fight would be too much for him, and the only way he saw that naruto could win, was to force as much of his chakra as he could, but that would be making the blond completely exhausted, and leaving him completely vulnerable to future attacks, and kurama didn't know if there were more of those ninja on their way.

Moving quickly between the attacks of the ninja, naruto was continuously looking for an exit through which he could escape, but despite his attempts he was unable to get any opening, and that was making the blond desperate, due to the fact that the ninja could apparently keep up with him.

Leaping backwards naruto took a considerable distance between him and the ninja, but to naruto's further concern, he watched as the three ninja crossed their index and middle fingers in a cross sign, making two identical copies appear next to them on each side of the ninja.

"Shit," Naruto mentioned as he saw that what were once three ninja had now become nine. "So what do we do now kurama? ".

Kurama just stayed silent for a few seconds, his mind trying to work out some idea that could help naruto escape, but after a few seconds, kurama realized that the only way out of there, would be to force as much chakra as he could into naruto's body.

"brat get ready, I'm going to give you all the chakra you can handle", kurama said to naruto.

"Okay." mentioned Naruto, as he prepared himself to feel the surge of power and burning that would come into his body. But when he felt the power coursing through his body he couldn't help but bite his lip to contain the pain he was feeling. "This is more power than I'm used to handling."

"You have at most five minutes before your body collapses, so use them to get a chance to run away, since we don't know if more ninja are coming for you," kurama's tone was serious, trying to make it clear that time was not in naruto's favor.

Understanding kurama's warning, Naruto didn't wait for the chakra blanket to finish forming, when he launched himself at full speed against the first anbus in front of him.

the battle had begun, naruto with the help of kurama and the chakra mantle already formed, kept leading the fight, the blows that the blond threw were devastating for the clones of the anbus, while the real ones only limited to dodge with great agility the onslaught of naruto, and in turn also did not leave him enough space for him to have the opportunity to escape.

"Shit," Naruto mentioned as he received a series of punches that connected consecutively in his body already tired from the effort of maintaining the chakra mantle.