should of ended it..

You sat in your room..

You were sitting on the ground. Pills in your hand.. and the other a knife..

Your head leaned back onto your bed. Your room reeked of alcohol..you did too.

You haven't left your room in days.. Your depression..

You knew no one would worry about you. Not even your lover.. Kruger.

You knew weren't important.. To no one. You decided to stay locked up. Not even price called you for meetings. Not even missions.

No checked up.

No one knocked

No called

No one texted..

Nothing

The words that came to mind in this situation were-

Someone opend the door?!

You didn't even want to look at who it was.. you didn't care. You gave up on life.. you should've just taken the pills..

It was Krueger.

K. "My lord.. Y/n. What happened..?" He said while he approached you.

Y/n. "Left me here to waste.. to waste.. away. ."

Krueger looked at you very shocked. But.. you weren't wrong.. he forgot about his own lover.. What type of partner wad he? Forgetting his partner like this. . No partner would do that..

He only remembered you because... He needed you... He needed to feel you.. hug you.. guev you love.. Yea totally.. all he wanted was to get his pleasure and leave and forget you again? Probably, like he always does..

You love him...

But does he love you?