"I hate you.."

You were on a mission.

So was konig.

You and Konig Started datting. You now have been datting for 1 year. You love him so much. He's the person you have been looking for you whole life.

He loved you too, he knew sense the first time he saw you. You were ment to be his.. always.

You relationship with him was just adorable. He would buy you gifts . Lots. He would spoil you. He even got you a promise ring. 

You got him matching bracelets, red little balls. He would wear it. Never take it off. He loved it.

☆❋──❁ back to the mission ❃──❋

On the mission you had to go after someone.

So was konig.

As you were making your way to an alley way to wait for you were after. You felt a gun at the bsck of your head. You put your weapon down. And turned around..

You stared into the person's eyes..

Konig stared back..

Your eyes widen realizing he was... the person you were after..

And you were the person he was after..

You heard a click.. last thing you would see were and hear..

Konigs blue eyes.. Full of regret.. and his voice full of anger, confusion, and regret..

"I hate you..."

Before everything went black and silent... Forever.

"I can't believe I said it..."

He immediately started to cry but he couldn't stay here.. he ran away. Going back. To his base...

He wished he never fell in love with you..

He wish.. things didn't go this way..