Chapter 3

Jasmine P.O.V

When we arrived to the dinner place it was really big and it looked very expensive, I never been to a place like this before I said to Jordan. " Well i'm happy this your first time, because it will be memories with me " Jordan said. I smiled a little. We sat at our table and the waitress gave us a menu and ask us what we will like for a drink, i ask for a sprite and Jordan ask for an coke. On the menu they has all this different type of seafood and everything look so good but i ended up ordering  the shrimp and crab legs. Jordan order the crab legs and salmon. While we waited for our food to be cooked he looked at me deep in my eyes and i act like  i didn't see him looking at me so then i looked up and he was still looking so i ask him what? and he giggled a little and said wow your so beautiful, & i looked at him and smiled. Jordan is a cutie i cant lie but i heard he be fucking with mad thots and i don't want people to think i'm a thot also since he fucks with me also. So of course me i had to ask Jordan a few questions before our food came. " so Jordan how come you asked me out to dinner and not them other girls?" " your not like them other girls " Jordan replied. " how come you don't see me like them other girls? your smart , your quite, your mature & your beautiful the other girls is something us guys like to have fun with when we single you know we have to have a little fun sometimes." Jordan said. i just looked at him like he was funny. Then finally our food came, i'm a very shy girl so i don't like eating in front of people especially boys , like cute boys like him, but i'm not gonna sit here and not eat this $60 plate of food so i had to eat it cute and slow and not like how  i usually eat my food. 

Jordan P.O.V

" I looked at jasmine in her eyes, she was so beautiful she has this beautiful dark brown curly hair with nice dark brown eyes with pretty clear brown skin. She has a body like a goddess her stomach is flat but her booty is fat and her thighs are thick and her boobs are huge I will wife her any day she is just my type". I ask jasmine how the food was and she said good thank you so much i said  " your welcome ma anytime." After we was done with our food I paid for the food the bill was $230.00 I didn't mind spending that much for the night because she is worth it i will spend thousands on her. I'm gonna take jasmine to the mall tomorrow because I need to prove to her that i like her a lot and she isn't like the others. When we got into the car she was on her phone I looked at her and smiled and she didn't even know I  was looking at her i took her phone out her hand and kissed her cheek. I didn't want to kiss her on her lips yet because she will probably curse me out but i will make sure I will kiss her when she gets home. 

Jasmine P.O.V

WOW DID THIS BOY JUST TOOK MY PHONE OUT MY HAND ?! I was about to slap him but he kissed me on my cheek & all that anger went away. I hate when people touch me or my phone but omg when he kissed me on my cheek i was shock because he didn't kiss me in my mouth but i guess he wasn't ready yet but that was a big turn on that just made me like him even more. You guys probably think i don't like him but I do he is cute tall and brown skin and he is sweet to me and treat me like a princess that i am i can deal with that for a while. On the car ride home he put one of his hands on my thigh and the other hand on the steering wheel that was my weakness. When we finally pulled up to my drive way he told me i don't have to open the door myself and he got out the car and open the door for me and grab my hand and took me out the car. I gave him a hug and said good night and he kissed me and grab my butt and the kiss was at least 20 seconds long i guess he was loving how my booty felt lmao.  I enjoyed that kiss a lot this was like the best kiss i ever had in my whole life he went in the car and role down the windows and said i will text you when i get home and i told him ok and went inside my house. When i got home it was 11:56 and everyone was sleep except Chloe but she was in the bed on her phone she ask me how it was and i said amazing smiling my way to go and take a shower. 

Jordan P.O.V 

That kiss was everything i was just thinking about the kiss and her ass the whole car ride home she couldn't get off my mind i really like this girl i think ima ask her out tomorrow morning i'm going to write her a good morning paragraph explaining how much i need and want her. I finally arrived home and i texted her saying 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Text Message Conversation ; 

Jordan : Hey beautiful i hope you had a nice night with me today i just want to thank you for going out with me tonight on this date it means a lot  12:12am

Jasmine : Hey, no thank you for taking me out tonight that really meant something to me thank you so much  12:15am

Jordan : That kiss was everything i think i fell in love lol 12:17am 

Jasmine : Lol same it felt like heaven im so tired ima text you in the morning goodnight cutie :* 12:18am

Jordan : Good Night Beautiful :* <3 12:18am

____________________________________________________________________________________