ᵏᵒᵏⁱᶜʰⁱ: #₄

❝𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋?❞

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

"This is the start of a hoarder."

(Y/n) sighed, giving me a disapproving look. Whaaaat? So my room is sliiiightly messy already, big deal, it's not like I'm going to end up with a mountain of stuff just stacked up and piled together randomly. Have a lil more faith in me!

"I have a very plausible explanation for this though." I reply calmly, crossing my arms behind my head. Trust me bro. "I got anxious."

I'm so good at this.

"You got what? Anxious?" (Y/n) looked at me skeptically. "So you being anxious means that you automatically have to make a mess?"

"I needed to blow off some steam?" I answered, somewhat uncertainly. Actually I forgot how my room got so messy so quickly. Hope she doesn't notice the uncertainty in my voice though.

"I mean I guess that's okay... shitty excuse though." My current favorite person was clearly disappointed, backing out of my room. Man. Should I clean? "You clean, I'll go explore more."

...I was going to clean but now that you told me to, I don't wanna.

Eat that.

"I dunno... what if someone kills me while I'm here alone?" I argue and cross my arms. It was a thought that had only just occurred to me but it was very likely. I think some of the people here might just do anything to get out.

"You said you'd be with me, it'll be fine." The girl replied, not seeming too upset by the thought. To be honest... is that just a hint of annoyance I see? Haha, whoops. Didn't mean to make you upset, I just... sorry I guess?

"But they'd see you walking around." I pointed out, eyebrows furrowing. Just let me tag along this once, will you?

"You must not have been paying attention." (Y/n) started her argument once again and this time I felt slightly annoyed... until I heard her next sentence. "They wouldn't so much as spare me a glance. Love being a spectator."

I didn't reply. I was struggling to hold back my laughter... I'm sorry but it's sort of funny. I'll be upfront; It's not her Ultimate that I'm laughing at, it's how frustrated she looks whenever she thinks about her Ultimate. She always looked so genuinely upset.