I'll stay with you.

Enjoy my toilet water writing.🎀
Spoilers if you aren't caught up with the anime!

Tetchou's name may appear as Tecchou. My keyboard keeps correcting.

Also, I'm still revising. So if you find a typo just know I'm still making this fanfic.

----

A name. A symbol. The hunting dogs alone are to be feared. A military group that serves to the government.

Members of the group are much more powerful than an average human, even one with an ability. With the cost of a monthly surgery, that proves each members loyalty to the government. Except, due to unfortunate events. It seems the hunting dogs themselves may become forgotten.

Fukuchi is dead. Who knows what happened to Tachihara. It seemed there were only 3 that remained.

Tetchou woke up in an unfamiliar place. The brunettes eyes were as heavy as leather. Tetcho's eyes darted around, trying to configure the room he was laying in. His body stung and ached all over. That's when it finally occurred, he had passed out after the fight with Kenji. Where was he? Once his eyes adjusted he stumbled off the bed. Sure, he was wobbly but, he still hadn't found Jouno. He hadn't done what he came to Kenji for. Where was Jouno?

The door swung open revealing a short blonde haired kid, with blue overalls. Kenji! Tetchou was surprised to see him here. Tetchou gave off a tiny smile. He was happy to see his new buddy at least.

"Hey Kenji-"

Before Tetchou could even finish saying hello, Kenji happily exclaimed.

"We found Jouno!"

Tetchou eyes widened. Jouno? Tetchou felt a big wave of relief wash over him. Jouno was found! Tetchou's lips curled into a big smile. He was overjoyed to hear Jouno was found. (Even at the mention of his name.)

"Where is he?"

Kenji gave a big smile and cheered.

"He's at the hospital recovering, there's no need to worry!"

Tetchou froze, he was utterly confused. Hospital? Did Jouno get hurt? Was he okay?

These questions raced in Tecchous head and he couldn't even ask a simple question. He was genuinely worried for Jouno. He had to at least see him. He needed to see if he was alright.

Tetchou didn't even say anything but ended up scurrying to the door. It soon occurred to him that he had ended up in the agency. He only found it out because metal plate had been hung on a door with the words "Armed detective Agency". It doesn't matter.

Tecchou soon found himself bolting out of the building and running to the nearest hospital. To see his (boy)friend.

Tetchou had nearly fainted at the sight of a hospital building. Nearly catching his breath, he calmly walked over the front desk. That day, the hospital was especially busy. Doctors and nurses running around. The cries of babies.

The urgency. Overall, it was a compete mess. It didn't stop Tetchou though. He ran over to the front desk. There sat a lady. Her hair was neatly tied back. With clear pale skin. Her hands typing away at a computer.

"Maam, do you have a patient with the name of Saigiku Jouno?"

The lady looked over and nearly jumped at the sight of a hunting dog. A military force so powerful, so strong.

"Ah! Oh.. Saiguku Jouno you ask..?"

Tetchou nods his head.

"Hmm, let me see..."

The lady turns to the computer and types away. After a few moments she continues.

"Saiguiku Jouno, in room 15, upstairs. It seems he was admitted 2 days ago. By the report, he is doing okay.."

Tetchou couldn't keep his excitement, he happily jumped and begged the nurse to let him see him. The lady of course, allowed that. Soon after, Tetchou was quickly approaching room 15. In which Jouno was in.

Tetchou opened the door, there laid. A sleeping beauty. White soft silky hair with red tips at the end of them. Calm slow breathing. With his chest going up and down with each breath. His hands resting on his chest. His eyes closed in a soft manner. His head rested on his pillow and the hospital blanket coated him. The small sunlight from the window hitting his face. His soft face, not a scar in sight. Such a peaceful scene. A masterpiece of a human... that is, when Tetchou came to his own senses he realized he had watched Jouno for a solid 10 minutes.
Tetchou had carefully sat next to Jouno. Jouno, was lucky enough to be saved. Even after all that had happened. Tetchou wanted to keep an eye on Jouno. Tetchou had been watching Jouno for a couple minutes, which had turned into one hour... then another. Tetchou had lost the track of time while looking at Jouno.

Jouno had slowly came to his senses. He had heard tecchou's heartbeat. Jouno was surprised to find Tetchou in his room. His heart beat was stable.
"Tetchou..?"
Tetchou suddenly snapped out of state of gazing at Jouno. He nearly jumped. He was quite startled. Jouno wasn't for once, throwing countless threats and complaints to him.
"Yes.?"
Jouno tried to sit up, except the moment he did... he felt it. A sharp chain in his stomach, and chest. He laid back down soonly after.
"Are you okay?"
Tetchou asked. He saw how Jouno had flinched. To what? He was worried about him. Probably a lot more than he should have.
Jouno let out a heavy sigh, he thought of explaining as to why he may have flinched. Although he wasn't too sure at the same time. Not like he could see it.
"I was injured, by the.."
He paused. Tetchou didn't know about how the captain had betrayed him. Stabbed him multiple times.
"I was just heavily injured."
Tetchou didn't suspect much as to why Jouno paused. Tetchou was happy to see Jouno at the very least.
Jouno was annoyed about the overall pain on his chest and stomach. He just needed to figure out why. As to why it only occurred when he sat up. Jouno spoke again, wondering if he could ask.
"Do you think I can ask the nurses why I'm in so much pain?"
Tetchou's eyes panicked a bit. In pain?
"You're in pain?"
Jouno forgot he hadn't told tecchou about the pain.
"Look, it's nothing serious alright!"
Jouno snapped a bit. He was getting annoyed on how slow Tetchou was.
"I can-"
"I'm fine alright!"
Tetchou shrugged but soon realized the big crimson stain on Jounos chest.
"Jouno! You're bleeding!"
Jouno wasn't having it. It was either something useless or a senseless joke.
"Shut up! I'm not falling this time."
Tetchou shook his head,
"No, no, you're actually bleeding!"
The concern in tecchou's voice grew. He was worried about jouno. He didn't want to loose him.
Tetchou leaned in closer, Jouno quickly felt Tetchou's presence becomes closer.
"W-What are you doing Tetchou!?"
Tetchou exclaimed calmly,
"I have to check you out."
Jouno froze,
"WHAT?!"
"You're bleeding."
Jouno sighed heavily, he felt a little weird for thinking some else.
"Hey Jouno, you're gonna have to take off your shirt.."
"Am not!"
"You're bleeding.."
Jouno did feel his shirt getting a little heavy, he realized what he had to do. He was atleast thankful he didn't end up wearing a gown.
"Fine."
Tetchou leaned in, placing his hand on a hem of Jounos shirt.
Jouno quickly slapped tecchou's hand off.
"I can do that by myself!"
Tetchou didn't pick up on anything. That's when... he lost his own balance.