Chapter 10

Hii guys

I am your author Sona🥰

Without delay let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may never find
words beautiful enough
to describe all
that you mean to me,
but I will spend
the rest of my life
searching for them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some bickering, we all reached the hall where the party arrangements were made and we all reached our family, dad and chachu were welcoming the guests, mom and chachi were asking the waiters about the food arrangements and dadu dadi was talk...

After some bickering, we all reached the hall where the party arrangements were made and we all reached our family, dad and chachu were welcoming the guests, mom and chachi were asking the waiters about the food arrangements and dadu dadi was talking to bua and fufa ji. A lot of people came here today because it is Dada Dadi's 75th anniversary. Some higher officials of our company, business partners, family relatives and friends, but we didn't invite the media because dadi didn't like them.
Suddenly someone put his hand on my eyes and started asking me, tell me who it is, and I know who he is. Only one person can do such things, and I caught his hand and pulled him in front, and here is my best friend Shivansh singhania
"Hello janemann", he said and smiled like an idiot. I made an annoying face because he always called me Janemann because when we used to be small then in a play role, our role was such that I had to call him Janemann, that is why now he calls me Janemann. I said "shiv, don't talk nonsense and stop saying this janemann".
"Haa.. haa ab ye thodi bolega janemann kyuki ab to vo koi aur hi bolega" and now here is my other best friend Rudra Rathore, he said and came in front of us along with Vivaan Mehra my other bestfriend.

We four are together since childhood, our families were neighbours, Shivansh is an extrovert and funny boy since childhood, but he also has a sharp brain and currently has overtaken his father's company, Singhania Group and Co. and become CEO, Rudra is also an extrovert but if he remains silent then someone is surely going to get ruined, he build a technology company by his own. Rathores technology, and vivaan he is an introverted type guy but he was not like this since childhood, after uncle and aunty's death when he was only 6 years, he became like this, but when uncle and aunty died then my family loved him like a family. And he also loves my family. He has a security company which provides security to everyone. Even higher officials of the country appoint guards of his company. Just his one glance is enough to scare someone. He has no siblings, so he always treats my siblings like his.

 He has no siblings, so he always treats my siblings like his