Chapter 43

Hii guys

I am your author Sona.

Target
Vote - 10⭐
Comment - 10💌

Sorry for late update, I was out of the city but now I will update on time.

Let's start the chapter
______________________________________

"Angel stop, everyone is down", I said in my raspy voice, "so what, you're mine, mine to kiss you, mine to suck you and mine to fuck you", she said and bit my earlobe hard, I looked at her with wide eyes

"Angel stop, everyone is down", I said in my raspy voice, "so what, you're mine, mine to kiss you, mine to suck you and mine to fuck you", she said and bit my earlobe hard, I looked at her with wide eyes. suddenly she left me and started laughing holding her stomach, then It clicked me, she is pranking with me.

"Look at your face, how the whole colour of your face has vanished", she said still laughing. I went near her, held her waist and pulled her towards me, she kept both her hands on my shoulders and started looking into my eyes, "you are right angel, I'm hard and now I want you", I said and kissed her lips passionately.

She wrapped her hand around my neck and reciprocate the kiss with same passion, I kissed, sucked, nibbled and bit her lips, I pinched her waist and enter my tongue inside her mouth and explore every inch of her pretty mouth.

I pulled her away when she started having trouble breathing, then I started kissing her neck, she moved her neck to the other side so that I could clearly see her smooth neck, I bit her sweet spot, she moaned and I sucked there to soothe the pain. I moved my steps forward and we didn't realize when we reached the bed, I hovered over her and started kissing her cleavage, one of my hands was behind her neck and the other on her body, I put my hand inside her kurti and started caressing her waist.

I took my hand to her breast, by now our breathing had become fast, I pressed her breast and she moaned clutching my hair. I raised my head and started looking into her eyes, I could see immense love in her eyes, I kissed her forehead, she closed her forehead. I lay down beside her and rest her head on my chest.

"I love you", she said looking into my eyes. "I love you too", I said and kissed her hair. "We will never separate na", she asked me suddenly. I can see in her eyes that she was afraid of losing me. "No one could ever separate us, now only death can separate us", I said and caressed her hair. She wrapped her hand around my torso.

After some time when I did not hear any sound from her, I looked at her and a smile came on my face. She had fallen asleep, there was a peace on her face, I kept lying like this for some time, after that I got up without any noise and after making her lie down comfortably, I covered her with the comforter and went out.
______________________________________
(AFTER SOME DAYS)

Me, my siblings and friends all had come to a mall because Angel called me yesterday and told me that Shourya wedding date has been fixed after 2 weeks and the wedding will take place in Jaipur, and she also told me that there is a palace of one of Shourya friend and their wedding will take place there, so today everyone has come for shopping, we all came to the biggest mall of Delhi, then Angel also came with her siblings and friends.