Going back home

Aashvi pov
Can't believe I am back after 5 years I thought I would never come back but I was invited to my not so lovely sister 's wedding . She is marrying some royal I don't know the name of right now I am going back to Oberoi Mansion as I had to come here a week ago but I came back on the weeding day as I was busy with my work and I don't want say with them to here their taunts and after the wedding I will go back to my lovely home the palace of jaipur yes I belong to a royal family as well but they are my mother's family . As I reached the Oberoi Mansion it was already evening and the Mansion was decorated beautifully and was shining and as I went inside I was greeted by my dear mother and she said so finally the bitch decided to show up and I told you to come one week before the wedding you came on the wedding day . The suddenly Mt sister in law came with Ishani and said leave her Maa she is a shameless bitch let's go and get Ishani ready. They all left I went back to my room to get ready and messaged Rey bhai that I have landed and will come back after the marriage .

Time skips to the wedding
Aashvi pov
So rigth now I am near the mandap and their was no one only the guests were there no one was from the Oberoi family when suddenly someone came and draged me to a room and it was my so called brother and then I saw mrs Oberoi crying will my sister in law was consoling here with other ladies which I assume are from the grooms side and the mrs Oberoi came and slaped me hard and I was just looking at her and then suddenly another slap landed on my face I was my bhabhi and mrs Oberoi said tell me what have you done to my ishu and where is she tell me or I will kill u you. Huh Ishani was missing but how will I know and I said how will I know where is your daughter mrs Oberoi and the someone yell making every one flinged except me and I saw the stood a man wearing the Sherwani and I think it's the groom and he said tell me where is my jaan or you don't know what I will do to you . So I simply said listen mister I just arrived here form New York and I don't know where she is and he said oh really so then what is this and showed me a letter.

The letter
So hello there and I won't introduce myself but I have something really presious of your and she is miss Ishani Oberoi Don't worry I will not harm her and I don't want any money but I have one condition you have to marry the adoptive daughter of Oberoi 's Aashvi Malhotra and then after the wedding you will find Ishani safe and sound and if you Don't you will she the dead body of her.

From unknown

I was in a shock after I read the letter how the hell was I involved in this case and why did the kidneper wanted me to marry this man and then mrs Oberoi said I know women like you you were jealous of ishani  but how can you kiddnap her you bitch I know you were burning in jealously when you got to know she is marry in the royal family and they are very wealthy people.  Suddenly the man held my hand really tightly and said in a dangerous voice you better tell me where is my jaan or else you are dead and I said really Don't know where is she and the an elderly man came and said OK then I have an idea let's get this girl married to Atharv and then when we find ishani we will let them sign the divorce papers which takes basically 6 months till then this girl will live with us and then we will marry Ishani to him and I and Atharv Said no at the same time . I said I won't marry anyone and then he said but Dada sa what if she gets greedy after seeing our money and don't sign the divorce papers and she does look like a golddigger and then his Dada sa said but this the only way to save to ishani and I said I will marry him and also divorce him but I want the Mr and mrs Oberoi to sign this disowning papers to which mrs Oberoi said I will anyway you are a good for nothing orphan so I said no I have found my biological parents and they signed them but suddenly Mr Atharv Said but I will give you 1 billion after the divorce and I Don't want this matter to get out of these walls or else I will make your life a living hell and the I said I Don't want any thing Mr umm and he said Atharv Singhania and I said yes so I don't want anything Mr Singhania keep your money in your pocket and I will sign the divorce papers .

Atharv pov
The audacity this girl has she is just an poor orphan but has the guts to talk to me like that and what  the hell she said to keep my my in my pocket huh but now I only have one thing  to do to save my jaan .