The Wedding

Author's pov
So the wedding g gas started and Aashvi and Atharv were both lost in their own thoughts and then the pandit ji said from now on you both are husband and wife . Now everyone was waiting for Ishani to arrive and suddenly they saw a girl in a red saree it was ishani she looked alright and Atharv ran to her and hugged her and Aashvi felt a pang hin her heart when she saw Atharv hugging someone else and the ishani said Atharv let's go get married or else the auspicious time will end but hen she saw Aashvi wearing the bridel dress and  her hair partion filled with sindour and she had a mangalsutra around her neck and ishani saw red and went to Aashvi and slaped her and said you bitch how dare you marry my Atharv you orphan and how dare you and Atharv how could you marry this bitch then Atharv explained her everything that had happen and she said Atharv divorce her quickly and marry me you love me na and then he said to Aashvi now let's sign the divorce papers and she nodded and they signed it and the Oberoi family was happy because ishani didn't actually loved Atharv she was just with him for his money and fame power and Atharv was a fool thinking she loved him . When she was just using him and then his Dada sa said now let's go back home and Ishani said no this bitch is not going to live with my Atharv what if she tries to seduce him and then Aashvi said yes and I am also not interested to go with you and my parents have send a car to pick me up and then ishani said what parents and then the Oberoi's told her every thing and she said oh so now you will live with your poor parents. Aashvi just shrugged and then suddenly so many cars came infront of Oberoi Mansion these cars had the royal symbol and then ishani said huh bitch she these cars are here to pick us up and you don't deserve such luxury and then suddenly Atharv 's Dada sa asked Aashvi to sit in the car and ishani said no she is not going back to your palace and then his Dada sa said but we have paparazzi outside and if they Don't she the bride in the car then what will happen to my family 's reputation and she is going to stay with us till the divorce is completed .

Aashvi pov
Wow I didn't expected that they will take me to their house but still and then suddenly my so called husband Said no Dada sa she is not going with us and if she is then she will not live in my room my heart only belongs to my jaan and that's it so I said listen mister I am also not interested in living with you but still I have to and I do a job as a manager in an restaurant so I will continue working and don't worry I won't tell anyone that you are my husband and he said oh i will make sure that you don't tell anyone about us Mrs Aashvi Atharv Singhania and then he came close to me and said welcome to my personal hell Aashvi and I will make sure to make your life worst then hell.

Atharv pov
After signing the divorce agreement we went back to our palace and then I looked at my newlywed wife sitting beside me looking eternal her beautiful black siren eyes and her plump rosy pink lips God her lips look kissable shot what am I thinking no I hate her for taking my jaan's place and I will make her life hell with that we reached the Palace and then  at the  door their was no one to welcome us well it's not like I was expecting it but the Aashvi said so tell me where do I have to sleep tonight and where is my room the my mom said listen girl whatever is your name I know girls like you and you better stay away from my son and don't even try to come close to him and then Aashvi said first of all aunty my name is Aashvi and I am not interested in your son or you money and don't even think that I will do anything you say so before saying something to me think to whom are you talking to OK and just tell me where is my room cuz I am very tired and good night with that the servant to her to her room and my mother and grandmother said to me how shameless is this girl did you see how did she talk to your mother and she is nothing compared to ishani . Ishani is sweet and kind and a soft girl but thus Aashvi is a bitch.  I bet she is a golddigger and is only after our money. 

Aashvi pov
After I reached my room I just changed in my nightsuit and just went to sleep as I was really tired and went in deep sleep .