𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-in which Bakugou has to go to war and leave Y/n to protect the kingdom from dark magic that was led for many years and for him to become something that he didn't expect he would be.

Story made by: urkacchan

✿◉●•◦•●◉✿

Somewhere in a far far away land, lived in a prosperous kingdom that is governed by the notorious Katsuki Bakugou, a savage monarch who sets his laws and demands. However, Y/n Bakugou, his wife, who reigns alongside him as a queen, is a devoted wife to her husband as well as serving her people.

While both may sound like the total opposite, their personalities complement each other wholeheartedly. The king's harsh storms can easily be blinded by her radiant beauty, calming it.

ㅤ "Your majesty, thank you for your service"

ㅤ "Please, I should be grateful for your presence here", Y/n said, smiling at the old woman, holding her hand and squeezing it gently, welcoming the families who came to get some necessities.

A tragic drought affected the crops for the following month, and being the great ruler that they are, they helped their citizens get some aid.

ㅤ "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?" Bakugou asked, munching the bread in his hand as he raised an eyebrow at the little kids watching him. "Want some? Here you go," he then spreads out bread crumbs on the ground and people can only look at him blankly.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘏𝘖𝘛) • || 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 || 🎉