introduction

She was living a normal life with problems getting solved by her hardwork and blessings of god. Seo-ari, the girl who wants nothing but peace. A part of her was absent. She wanted something adventurious in her life, something magical and undescribeable. She knew it that her feelings was far beyond this world's imagination. She was an ambivert yes, she wasn't an introvert totally but not an extrovert too. Wanted to had control over herself. Always dreamed of being independent and powerfull.
______×_______
( author pov: guys! This is my first story so please pardon the mistakes and continue reading. In the end, if you like the story then try to follow please. The story may take some days to end so sorry for that too. Enjoy!)
_____ ×_______
It's the starting of the new year and her birthday was coming soon but didn't wanted any gifts. She wanted attention and understandment from her loved ones. This year she decided a solo trip for herself in a forest near californea. She booked a cabin there. Her mom was not really happy with her decision but it was her first time making a decision for her dear self and she was not gonna let that oppurtunity go at any cost. A begining of going far away from twisted thoughts have started!