Discover or Uncover pt.2

(Hey lovies>♡. I know i'am updating a little late but trust me i also wanted to write as soon as possible. Btw why are you guys not reading the whole story and quiting it from half? It really hurts lovies!. And please leave some comments based on your opinion. It will help me to know what i have to improve. Ily bie!!!!)

"A night with no starts in the sky looks so lonely. Doesn't it?" Ari asked calmly and it looked like she was lost in her world. "Yes it does, but you know what hurt's more? When you realise that you are even more lonely than the night." Lydia said. Ari realised what lydia said and turned to her side. Lydia quickly went inside the room from the belcony and started arranging ari's stuffs. Ari smiled and thought maybe she's not that much open and it will take some time for her to be comfortable as ari also was an introvert like her. She again turned to watch the sky. " i see no moon, no starts today but.........i-i think......uh! I don't have to be hard on myself " she sighned and said " Everything needs time to recover. I no longer need to be twisted. "
-mam, the bed is ready.
-you are forgetting something!
- s-sorry a-ari?
" that's right. You don't have to feel awkward. Keep calm keep cool. " ari said. She stepped inside. Quitely took a book from the shelf and sat on the bed. Lydia was suffering to decide what to do then ari said " sit down " Without looking at her. Lydia sat beside her and smiled. Ari started talking " So.....can i ask your age? "
- oh! Yeah. I'am turning 18 this year and what about you ari?
- i turned 17 this year that means you are a year older than me. Haha.
- oh! Yeah Haha
- Nevermind but may i know-
- i'am an orphan
- huh?
- i'am sorry if i sounded rude but i thought you were gonna ask that.
-You are not an orphan. You are the daughter of your parents, the difference is that they are not with you visibly at this moment. But they are always here. Can't you feel that?.
Lydia looked up at ari and smiled with a face that looked like she was about to cry. " you are the daughter of the sun, moon, wind, fire, water, earth and a very precious friend of mine.
Those few last words gave some relief to the heart of lydia. She was never said that. A girl alone in the woods. She only had a company when someone visits here but was never that much comfortable around someone.
(Wello! Lovies, i'm really sorry for delaying but you know what i'm gonna stay a little busy these dayz. Please cooperate. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Stay tuned the adventure has just started!!!)

The next day...
Ari rolling in her bed because of some disturbance.
Ari pov:
I'm surely gonna die today! Aahhh!. Hearing my scream, lydia came running into her room.
"What was that? Mam-i-mean ari are you okay?"
. " no, i'm not. Please help me!!! This stomach ache is gonna kill me."
She came closer and closed her eyes. She rubbed her hands and then put her right hand on my stomach and within a second like within a blink, my stomach ache got vanished.
" Are you a magician? " i asked.
" haha look who's asking. I-i mean nothing, sorry ari really sorry."
She started bowing aggresively and then left the room immedietly. " what she just said?."  I thought.
End of ari's pov.

Ari had her breakfast and then put on a green coat and black jeans.

This one☝

" i think this one is better than wearing a homeless outfit " ari said. " umm ma-ari, can i come in?" Lydia said.
" are you asking me? Come on. " ari said smiling.
Lydia gave a soft smile and came in and gave me a cup of coffee.
" i need this you know. Coffee is my therapy." Ari said.
" i know." She replied . Ari chocked at one sip. "Wait....how? I don't remember telling you this?." Lydia smiled and said " i-i just assumed."
"Why do you seem nervous all the time dear? " ari asked
Lydia took a deep breathe and said
" i'm like this from the begining. Please don't mind. "
Ari showed the okay sign and was about to leave the house when lydia called me from behind and said
" be careful ari."
" ok. Thanks for thinking about me. " with that she started walking away to the woods.

To be continued.........