Discover or Uncover?

After she reached the place, she decided to not spent alone for the very first night alone and yes, the incident added spices to it. She asked the servent to stay with her. " friend, can you please stay with me for the first night. If you want then i can increase your salary? ." The servant was of her age. She wasn't rude at all and also never tried to hurt someone that's why she never considered her as servent but yeah she can't refuse the fact that she was there to help her. " ofcourse mam, that would be my pleasure ." Replied the girl. " oh! That means a lot, thank you so much. By the way, may i know your name. " ari asked. " myself lydia mam. And your's mam." She asked. " first of all, don't call me mam please. Second, my name's Seo-ari. Yes, i'am not an american totally. " ari replied. " Mam, please tell me what can i do for you?. " she asked. " at this moment? Literally nothing. " ari replied. "Okay mam." Lydia turned and went to the kitchen. According to ari, lydia was a very humble, cute and truthfull girl. She was wearing a fluffy white mini dress with a black appron and a bow in her coller. A hostel hairstyle, two yellow pearl earings and a pair of boots. After some time, lydia asked ari about what she would like to have in dinner. Ari was not choosy at all and so she said " anything other than meat cause i've eaten many fast food these days. " lydia bowed and cooked steamed brocolli, carrot soup and two bowl of rice. After dinner, lydia was going to another room to sleep when ari said, " wait.... you alright if you sleep in my room?." Lydia was taken aback as no one before asked a servent to sleep in her/his very own room.