-001

She looks at me, eyes without a trace

그녀는 나를 보네, 그늘 한 점 없는 눈으로

"what are you thinking about?" her head spun at the familiar tenderness, a calloused hand brushing against her cheeks gently.

she smiles and closes her eyes leaning into his touch the cool metal of his ring pressing on her skin.

"you"

Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World.

dokja exhale, staring at his phone screen in excitement, his phone being the only source of light in his dark bedroom.

'Yu Junghyeok'

the protagonist he deeply admires, a strong individual who will not falter despite facing hardships.

his knees press to his chest as he shuffles in the corner, ignoring the sting of the injury he obtained from Song Minwoo and his lackeys.

"I am Yu Junghyeok" he whispered as tears gathered in his eyes, blurring his sight.

Yu Junghyeok had everything he had ever wished for.

"I am...Yu junghyeok" he choked out a sob, the pain in his body was unbearable, and he was exhausted.

Yu Junghyeok had friends and families, and he was strong.

"I...am not Yu Junghyeok" he wept, crying to himself in the corner of his bedroom, his phone illuminating his shaking form as he cried.

he was viewed as a freak, everyone avoided him after knowing his mother murdered his abusive father.

he had no friends, no family, and he was a coward.

Kim Dokja is pathetic.

he shakily reached for his phone, wiping away his tears before continuing to read the novel he had grown to love for the past years.

quiet sniffles and hiccups left him, bouncing off the wall of his small bedroom.

but as much as he admires Yu Junghyeok, that admiration can't withstand his longing for L/n m/n.

Yu Junghyeok is someone he wishes to be, and L/n M/n is someone he wishes to meet.

he longs for L/n M/n warmth that he pours for his two children, each gesture written unravels the deep longing for affection Dokja was desperately searching for.

a hug would suffice.

"Dad!" do-yun exclaimed brightly, falling into the homely embrace of his father.

"Dad..." he muttered in melancholy, the foreign word rolling off his tongue so easily, wondering what a father would be like.

oh, how he wants to meet him.