Chapter 1

Yui was walking alone in a forest, checking your map. She were headed to Ende. But to reach there, she would need to pass by the Fortified City of Weiss. She sighed internally, but continued her journey.

Yui stepped into the golden city cautiously. She was alert and on your guard as you sensed a presence of a demon nearby. Before long, she was stopped by a demon with long red hair.

Someone has stepped foot in the gold transmuted Fortified City of Weise again.

"You knew you could've turned back and yet...Because of you I will need to decorate with a new corpse once again " Macht says, his blue eyes focused on the intruder.

The intruder tells them about Macht being rather languid as they observed the demon.

"I do not particularly enjoy conflict. Which is why intruders are brutally exterminated and then transmuted into gold." Macht replies without any hesitation, his expression unchanging. 

He shrugs off his large blue coat he wears on his left shoulder and it transformed into a golden sword and points at the intruder.

"It is only then that many who remain retreat. The only ones who disturb my peace are dare-devils like you."

Macht's blue eyes narrowed as he observed the intruder. The blade he wielded seemed to shimmer, its blade made almost entirely of gold. 

The demon's expression remained unchanged, though there was an invisible aura of authority wafting around him despite his languid manner.

The intruder seemed defiant, not letting the aura surrounding the demon faze him or her as they continued to observe the demon. Their expression betraying a sense of intrigue rather than fear.

"Macht of El Dorado..... I see huh....," Yui was thinking intently.

"Ah, so you have heard of me" Macht replied calmly, his sharp eyes darting between the intruder and his surroundings.

The demon remained nonchalant in the face of the threat posed by the intruder, his body language betraying a hint of arrogance.

Macht's sharp eyes took in the intruder again for the slightest hint of aggression or hostility. However, he was met with nothing more than a calm and confident demeanor, a sharp contrast from the usual fear or hostility he received from most intruders.

The demon's lips curled into a smirk as he observed the intruder, intrigued by their nonchalance in the face of danger. "You are either stupid or brave to have braved the obstacles and faced me here...I do have questions for you."

"Well, I'm just passing by here." Yui explained. 

Macht raised an eyebrow in surprise and amusement, his lips curling into a lopsided smile. "Just passing through? And yet, despite all the warnings and obstacles set in place, you decided to step foot into the Fortified City of Weise?"

A hint of disdain flashed across the demon's face as he spoke, but it wasn't apparent to the intruder as his tone remained even and calm. "This place is not made for mere travellers, much less the living. This is the Fortified City of Weise, a place where even most demons cannot tread."

"I did not have a choice to pass by here," Yui was getting irritated.

Macht looked at the intruder curiously, wondering how and why they were forced to cross the Fortified City of Weise. "Oh? You had no choice, you say?" He tilted his head slightly and asked, his voice carrying a hint of suspicion. "Do tell me, what was it that made you have to pass through here?"