Chapter XVII. The monster you created

We walk to the last drop and notice it being guarded by those same shimmer monsters. We take them down easily and get inside. "Everyone out." Sevika orders and everyone complys.

Sevika walks infront of us and we all get ready to kick eachothers asses. Vi dodges a few hits from Sevika and smashes her in the bar table. Sevika then runs at us full speed and gets a few hits in. I hit her in the face and she holds her jaw in pain.
Vi is so strong with the gauntlets that she throws Sevika around like a ragdoll. She gulps down a few drinks and jumps with adrenaline.

We throw a table at Sevika and run at her but she takes out her shimmer blade and cuts through the table. Vi takes a few punches and it angers me so i go to slice Sevikas head off but only manage to cut her cheek. She throws me on the ground and i feel the air leave my lungs.

I wheeze on the floor.

Sevika cuts through Vi's gauntlet, breaking it. I watch as Sevika punches her to the ground. I crawl to her and cough. "Vi... Get up."

She stays down for a bit. She suddenly laughs a little. Then she gets up, spitting out her tooth. That's my girl.

I get up aswell and we run at Sevika. We beat and punch her together. Then the Last Drop powers down for some reason. Sevika goes to slash our heads off but vi puts her gauntlet up and it creates some kind of powerwall. Sevika flies up and Vi pulls her arm off, and throws her through multiple walls into a machine.

We fall to the ground and i start sobbing. i don't know why but i just do. Vi screams and gets on her hands on knees. "Silco."

She looks at her broken gauntlet and goes to set down the other one. She then comes to me and bends down to my level. "You okay?"

I sniffle and nod. Before i can say anything i hear someone talk. "Bravo, girls." And everything goes blank.

I wake up in a dark room. Im tied to a chair. I can only see a light illuminating a chair and i see pink hsir over it. Its Vi. "Are we alone?" She asks someone else. "For now. Maybe forever." I hear Powder say eerily.

"Wanna know a secret? Silco thinks he made Jinx, with all his rants and hard won lessons. "Excise your doubts, Jinx" "Be what they fear, Jinx." Like everything was the same as when Vander left him. But he didn't make Jinx. You did." I frown.

I wish i was there for them, both of them. "I'm sorry, Powder. I never meant to leave you."

"You never left. I always heard you. Shadows in the streets, prickles on the back of my neck. Your voice. Pushing me, picking me up when all the colors were black. You're the reason im still alive." Powder explains.

"I spent so many nights in that shitty prison on that freezing floor, hungry, bloody, counting the hours. The only thing... The only thing that kept me going was the thought of getting back to you."

Silence. Everything goes dark as the light dies down

"Are we still sisters." I shiver. It must be the coldness, or then its Powders eerie voice.

"Nothing is ever going to change that."

Then another light comes on. "I always knew you'd come back."

"What's going on?" Vi asks and her chair gets turned around, allowing me to see her face. Powder lights up many candles, illuminating a whole table before me. There's someone beside me. Silco. "Hana!"

I look at her in horror.
There are dolls on the other side of the table, representing Mylo and Claggor.

"He took everything from us. Right here, he stabbed Vander in the back. Just like he planned to do with me." Powder talks about Silco.