Bell X Zeezi (Lemon)

A/N: This Was Written By @solemnmelody Not Me. Enjoy :3 

Bell had seemed down when Zeezi had last seen him. She felt bad for the most part, given the fact Bell was basically ragdolled by the ever surprising Adam. Sure, as the first man, he had plenty of power, yet he was always below those who came before him. With a deep sigh, she entered the tent, her large frame barely able to fit through the entrance.

As Zeezi entered the small, confined area, near the middle lay Bell, with two broken legs and seeming more pissed off than usual. The flap was closed behind her. He was bedridden, for the most part, he had to heal. The hotel was being built, with the overlord being trapped in this area. The utahraptor gave a sharp smile towards the bedridden pussy cat, her green eyes shining as she walked towards the white body that lay still while his chest heaved with each ragged breath he took.

His red eyes looked over at the female, smiling slightly when he realized who it was. "Hello, Zeezi," Bell was warm and welcoming, despite the pain in both of his nonfunctioning legs. His femur was broken and had everything below that being just as damaged.

"Hello," Her voice was light, gentle even, her bulky frame making its way to Bell's bedside. She seemed to kneel down beside him, arms resting on the side. The white furred sinner looked over with a placid look, a soft noise rumbling through his throat as he looked over at her. The noise was subtle, but with how close Zeezi was, she could make it out clearly. Her head laid uncomfortably on her arms, her long face twitching slightly.

Soon, her head lifted, odd-colored face seeming lax as she placed a clawed hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" she asked, her head tilting slightly. Bell's face contorted with a snort, "Obviously not, both if my legs are broken," he rolled his eyes as Zee shook her head with a laugh. "Not what I was mentioning," she teased, her heavy tail laid behind her as the utahraptor looked at the overlord.

Bell gave a confused look, crossing his arms over his flat chest. It took the cat a minute to realize, and when he did, he freaked out. His arms scrambled, his legs would've too if they weren't cast up like a mummy. "Ah, I'm sorry," he muttered, probably not even sorry at all as he watched Zeezi stand up. He worried the worst, knowing fairly well this was an unexpected reaction for Zeezi, for him? Not so much.

She looked like she was getting ready to leave, before Bell reached out to her. "Yes?" Zeezi inquired, turning around to face the other. Then, she realized. Why the other seemed to freak out, not just from her being there, but from when she was getting ready to leave. Zee understood now, better than she did previously. She turned back around, deciding against leaving. If she was the cause, then she had to fix it herself.

Bell seemed embarrassed, covering his face for a moment as a purr seemed to harbor in his throat. Zee moved closer, her face inches away from Bell's as her hand grasped his fluffy face. His face was red, ears slightly tilted back as he gave a sigh. His head was slightly lifted, red meeting green. Gently, the two collided, like a gentle wave. Hand-like paws grasping onto green hair as the large dinosaur seemed to gently pull herself atop the small framed cat.

Her hands lingered on his face, pulling away breathlessly as she looked at the other overlord. His face was beautiful underneath her, eyes starstruck. Zee gently placed her body on the other, a soft whimper seeming to leave the white furred cat. His hand-like paws gently traveled down her body, ending up right as the top of her thighs. "Let me take care of you then," Just the sight of Zee on top of him felt like a drug, his head leaned back down, his chest heaving as he relaxed his body.

Bell hoped she was telling the truth, just with her on him he could barely control himself. Even with broken legs, he would do anything for Zee, whatever she wanted. Her long legs carefully secured herself as she straddled the male below her. Her hips slightly moved, causing a positive reaction from the overlord. The cot squeaked under their movements, Zee being careful of the other's legs as her hands placed gently on his chest.

Her hips rolled experimentally as she looked at the sinner, whose grip seemed to tighten as she did such. She had to be careful, yet, at the same time she didn't want to. Her top was already slipping off just from her climbing atop the overlord, her large chest heaved as she leaned forward to look at the other once again.

"Can I?"

She knew it got heated fast, and she was already on top, but Zee just wanted to ask. Especially if she was gonna be doing most of the work in the end. She wasn't complaining. She placed a couple kisses on Bell's cheeks, watching as he slightly curved his back towards her. "Please do," he muttered, forcing himself to flatten against the cot.

Zee's hands gently ran under Bell's shirt, meeting a fluffy chest and belly in response. Her face was probably just as red, if not more than her lover's. Her large tail relaxed in between his broken legs, hers squeezing the sides of his body almost as a tease. She gently got off of the other, picking up a hand and gently splitting the fabric covering his lower half. She eventually took off her bottoms, finding no use for them.

Her jaw slightly gaped as Bell tried to hide his face with his arm, eyes averting from the female. Zeezi eventually hooked her leg over the other, hovering over the other's member. She kept her eyes on Bell, his awaiting gaze meeting hers as she carefully sunk herself down. She bit her lip, claws digging into the side of the cot as she let out a sigh of contentment. Her large body was still as she kept her gaze on the white furred sinner, his lips agape as he looked at her.

The overlord's chest heaved eagerly, rolling her hips gently as Bell whimpered softly. His hands reached for her sides, keeping himself laid flat as he looked up at her. It was euphoric, a release Bell didn't know he needed. Just seeing Zee this was enough, yet he couldn't have imagined anything better. It seemed to take the pink and green dino a bit before she started to move her hips in a slow pattern, being mindful of the others' injuries.

A soft moan left her lips, keeping up a steady pattern as she bit her lip. Bell hoped to do so much more, yet, Zee was in full control. Of which, wasn't a bad thing. A soft groan left the sinner as every hair on his body seemed to raise. Bell swallowed a lump in his throat as he watched the other,

She slowly lifted herself up, just barely, then brought herself back down in one swift motion, eliciting a loud, yet, muffled noise from Zee. Her eyes were wide as Bell loosened his grip, there wasn't much he could do to help as it seemed she knew exactly what she was doing. Zeezi twisted her hips slightly before pulling herself up once more, before pushing back onto his hilt again. She continued the pattern with airy moans leaving her lips, head slightly cocked back with closed eyes.

He tried to meet her with every bounce, but without his legs being broken, there wasn't much he could do. Bell let out a soft groan, placing his hands on her thighs gently as he followed each of her movements. Before too long, skin slapping could be heard, yet it wasn't too loud. Zee still held the lead, rocking her body each time as she let out a moan every time she pushed her body down. Their chests heaved, soon colliding their faces again in a heated kiss.

Even with her body leaned forward, Zee kept up with vigor, the kiss turning into a make-out session as she continued to bounce her hips on Bell. Her hands pressed against his chest as she kept her body close to the other. Even while kissing the male, sparks lit up her entire body as she tried to move faster. All she could really do was moan, trying to catch up to her high as Bell leaned his head back in ecstasy.

His lips parted with airy breaths as he tried lifting his hips up, only to be pushed back down by Zee. She gave a smirk, lifting her body up to face the other. No words needed to be spoken for him to understand, his body relaxing once more as Zeezi continued her onslaught. It didn't take much longer before the two reached their high together, Zee pulling off just in time for Bell's cum to spill between the two.

Their chests heaved, the overlord nestled in the comfort of the other as they both tried to calm themselves down. Though, from the outside, stood Angel Dust and Husk, who had overheard most of the commotion so they decided to check on it. Husk had a bottle of cheap booze in his hand while Angel had a soda, of which the two just stood there awkwardly between themselves.