chapter 42 :letters ...

Type pov :

I cleaned the house and sat on my bed....I sighed ...finally..but what is this box ?..i remember it's tharn's personal box ..I smiled ...what's so personal that he didn't even share with me ?....

I opened the box ...I smiled happily ..I touched the things...these are the gifts I gave him !...h..he treasured them ?... I chuckled happily ...I emptied it on bed and i saw some letters ...what's this ?....there are so many of them ?...like 10 to 15 letters ...for whom he wrote them ?...

I took a letter and chuckled

I took a letter and chuckled ...what's with these bunny stickers on this letter?... I opened it ...I started reading ...

" My type ...

I don't know whether i should say this to you or not ...you may only look at me like a friend ...but ..I love you so much ..I don't know why ....I don't like seeing you with Laila ..I loved you from the start na ...your smile which makes my heart flutter and your anger when you worry about me ...you have done so much in these past two years like taking care of little park and looking after me ...I never felt alone even when mom and dad left me..I just want you beside me ...I don't need anyone in this life other than you ....so...will you be my boyfriend ?..I love you so much naa .... You may ask why I love you type...I can't answer you because I myself don't know why I love you so much ...you may say it's just infatuation because we are just 13 now...

I questioned myself this many times but I just love you na...I can't imagine my future without you ...I love you so much na ..please don't leave me alone na...I can't live without you ...

I just love you so much ...please be my boyfriend naa...

Your tharn ...

I wiped the tears on my face smiling...I kissed the letter happily ...( sob )... I..iam sorry na...iam sorry honey ...( sob )....It must have been hard for you ...I love you too na...I love you so much too ...( hiccup )....iam sorry for hurting you na ...

I hugged the letter to my heart smiling

I hugged the letter to my heart smiling...I looked at other letters...were these all letters he wrote to me ??.... I closed the letter neatly and took another one ...I wiped my tears and started reading it ...