The Baby

"Jungkook, what's wrong with you? Why won't you come clean with her? We have all the proof we need. "

I sighed, fully aware that he was just being protective as a brother.

"Jimin, if I show her the evidence, do you think she'll believe me?"

There was a moment of silence, indicating that he too understood that not even the most convincing evidence could not make her see that her father is a criminal.

"Jimin, she is a lawyer so let her discover the truth on her own. Only then will she believe me."

He takes a deep breath and says,

"So, does that mean you will marry Nancy?"

I stare at him in disbelief and reply,

"Are you crazy? I am devoted to my wife. There will never be another woman in my life. It was all just an act. I am confident she will come tomorrow."

He utters, "What if she doesn't?" and at that moment, my breath catches.

"I'll take matters into my own hands and kill Stefano and her father so that she can be free from those monsters And then, I'll end my own life because I simply cannot exist without her,"

Jimin embraces me tightly, whispering, "You better not even think about it."

In the Jeon mansion

I entered my room completely drained of energy, both physically and emotionally. The constant drama and chaos that seemed to follow me everywhere had finally taken its toll. People in my life seemed to treat me like a pawn in their game, manipulating me and using me for their gain.

First, I was kidnapped and held against my will. Then, I was shown love, only to be abandoned like trash. My father arranged my marriage with someone I didn't even know still I accepted my fate until the one who truly held my heart reappeared.

Why did this keep happening to me? Why did others always feel the need to control my life? I am tired of being pushed and pulled in every direction, never able to make decisions for myself. I am a human with feelings and emotions just like everyone else.