Epilogue 2

He murmured "Ki" as he tried to sit beside her, but she immediately stood up and started to walk away. He grabbed the loose end of her saree, causing her to stop. She looked back, snatched the loose end of the saree from his hand, and jerked it away.

"Alexa, play 'Dagabaaz re'," Jungkook said as he took a red heart balloon in his hand and started walking behind her like a tail

'Kahe khafaa aise Chulbul se bulbul
Kahe na tu maane batiyaan'
In this line, He handed her the balloon, but she popped it with a pin.

'Zindagi apni hum tohka daan dayi dein
Muskura jo mange paran dayi dein.' He walked behind her while holding the loose end of her saree she turned towards him and glared at him but he pulled her towards him and the rose petals showered over them.

She gave a dramatic eye roll, pushed him aside, and made her way to the kitchen, with him still trailing behind her.

'Darta jahan humse, hum tohse darte
Ye sab jaanein mori Raniyaan'

As she entered the kitchen, her eyes widened in shock at the sight of the refrigerator filled with her favorite ice cream. Folding her arms, she looked at him as he sat on his knees, holding his ear, and apologized for eating her favorite ice cream last night.

She scoffed and shouted "Alexa, stop the song before I kicked you both out. The tension in the room was palpable as she glared at him then She went towards him and said, "I'm not mad at you for eating the ice cream."

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Then why?"

She crossed her arms and replied, "Did you do something to upset me?"

He stood up and said, "I'm not sure."

Kiara rolled her eyes and said, "Okay, if you didn't do anything, then it's fine," before leaving the kitchen.

Jungkook glanced up and muttered, "God, Why is it so hard to understand women? Especially my woman?"

"Ki, if you don't communicate with me, how will I know my mistake and avoid repeating it?"

She glances at him and remarks, "If you're clueless, then you must not have done anything." Sarcasm was dripping from her voice.

Suddenly, he comprehends and sits down beside her, saying, "Are you upset because I spoke the truth to Adhiraj?"

She scoffs and replies, "Happy realization."

Jungkook closes his eyes, thinking, "Both Jimin and Raj, her brothers, make my love life a living hell. They are the villains of my life."

"Jungkook, it was their right to inform him. Can't you see how hurt bhai was?" Kiara says softly.

He scoffs and says "He already knew about them jaan, but he misunderstood them. That's why I was clarifying things with him and you took it all the wrong way."

Her eyes widened in shock but then she smiled and kissed on his cheeks saying, "Sorry, I misunderstood you".

He smiled and replied, "I can't let you off the hook with just an apology, my lady."

She arched her eyebrows and asked, "Well then, what do I have to do?"

Standing up, he leaned in closer, causing her to lean back. "Jeon," she whispered.

"Yes, my love," he smirked, his gaze fixed on hers. She pushed him away and dashed off, and he chuckled, saying, "Alexa, close the door."

Kiara glanced back and scratched her neck, "My goodness, husband, you look so handsome today."