A/N: Important Info & Credits

Greetings.

So, as usual, here's all the info you should preferably know before reading.

Lore:
This work follows the Official Lore released by Re-Logic in celebration of the 8th anniversary  of the game and some statements from the developers. However, the other stuff that remains unexplained will be told by me in a way that doesn't contradict the Lore and in case there are changes to it, there will be only the minimal necessary in order to provide a quality story.

What's new?
I'll be focusing a lot on exploring the world, storytelling and character development, that's why the NPCs will go from being mere background vendors to be in the main spotlight (some being more important than others, though), adding backstory, romance, friendship relationships, and more.

Anime influence:
I'm not an anime guy, but holy hell, I couldn't stop imagining this story as an anime while playing. And since I can't animate, this is the closest I'll get. So, that's why there will be sections of the story where the "opening will play" or the "credits will roll", as well as post-credit scenes teasing the upcoming episodes, or more commonly scenes that will be described as if this was an animation, such as camera angles or so.

From gameplay to novel:
-Dying here is a big deal for both the NPCs and the main character. Unlike the game.
-This world is nameless or its name is simply "Terraria" (I know, how original).
-The world in this story will have both Crimson and Corruption but it's not a Drunk World.
-The name of the MC is up to you, that's why he'll be (Y/N), but will be mostly referred as "The Hero" "The Chosen One" "Terraria's last Hope", etc., and speaking of names...

NPCs' names:
I chose the name I felt like they fit the NPC the best, but feel free to request a change.
The name list is the following:

-The Guide: Andrew
-The Merchant: Harold
-The Nurse: Jenna
-The Demolitionist: Gimli
-The Dryad: Felicitae
-The Dye Trader: Abdosir
-The Angler: Timmy
-The Stylist: Roxanne (and Rox)
-The Painter: Ludo
-The Zoologist: Lizzy
-The Arms Dealer: Brimst
-The Goblin Tinkerer: Gnudar
-The Witch Doctor: Jamundi
-The Clothier: Eustace
-The Mechanic: Dawn
-The Tavernkeep: Elandrian
-The Party Girl: Bailey
-The Golfer: Lion Pines
-The Pirate: James T. Beard
-The Wizard: Merlyn
-The Tax Collector: Herbert
-The Truffle: Chanterelle
-The Steampunker: Isabella
-The Cyborg: A.N.D.Y.
-The Princess: Rosetta

General considerations:
-This story will be SFW, with soft "gore" depictions.
-English is not my first language. Please excuse (and if you are so kind, correct) any grammatical errors, typos, etc.

That's all. Thanks for reading this small note.
__________________________

Credits of Art used:

• Journey's beginning:
Cover: Flawl33sNoob https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/13m4hjj/terraria_art_one_of_those_backgrounds/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1
-First image: [?]
-Second image: Bohrokki https://www.deviantart.com/bohrokki/art/Guide-871281757

Cover: Edofenrir https://www.deviantart.com/edofenrir/art/Terraria-Guide-589931289